JJs Vinyl Madness Countdown #818

This is a rather lengthy (2 hours 23 minutes/3 albums) retrospective of the first 10 years of Neil Young's career, including work with the bands Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. It also has 5 previously unreleased tracks, which makes it a 'must have' if one wishes to have a complete Neil Young collection. Which I am far from having a 'complete' collection - I have 18 titles of the almost 50 albums he has released under his own name. Just noticed something...I bought this album used, and it appears someone faked a Neil Young autograph on it...people are weird. Neil Young - Decade
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl I felt there needed to be a studio version up on Youtube for people to listen to. Song is property of Neil Young and Affiliating R...
@ridingbet (62084)
"well i dreamed i saw a knight in armor coming, saying something about the queen." --- Neil Young's song but i seem to forget the title of the song. definitely it is not "four strong winds", right?
That's the title song to 'After The Gold Rush' one of the albums I have
@ridingbet (62084)
@JolietJake i like NY's songs.i like his singing voice as well. it is like a nasal-kind of voice.
@ridingbet My Dad absolutely hates him
One of my favs by Neil.. I was the Cinnamon Girl.
I had to compare legitimate autographs to be sure...I would have freaked if it was real
@JolietJake Its a treasure JJ.lol
Since he just celebrated 50 years on tour, how long would the retrospect be now?
Most of a day probably
@FourWalls (16348)
"Long May You Run" (from the Sills-Young Band era) is one of my favorite NY songs. Last song on side 48, if I remember correctly..... Yes, it is long, but it's got all those short songs on it like "Cortez the Killer," "Like a Hurricane," and "Down By the River."
I can play the first 38 notes to the first solo on 'Down By The River' flawlessly
• Denver, Colorado
Such a classic Young song. Did you like Type O Negative's cover?
Type O did several covers...I was never really into their sound, but my stepson was a big fan so I heard it several times
The person who faked the autograph probably thought that the album would sell for more than its actual worth because of it.