Absent minded day

@peachpurple (12851)
Malaysia
Today is an absent minded day for me. I had been misplacing my stuff or mistaken something else which I shouldn't had done. Firstly, I misplaced my book which I jot down my daily earning online into my son's school bag. He knew when he saw it in school. Luckily he brought it back. Secondly, I mistakenly add in salt instead of sugar into my coffee! Can you just imagine the taste of two combination?? Thirdly, I had forgotten that I had heat up porridge in the kitchen stove. I had realized it after smelling the burning porridge. Fourthly, I was supposed to wash my hubby's dirty laundry today as his laundry basket was piled up to the brim. However, I had dumped in my son's clothes into the washer instead. I do not do 2 cycles of wash daily because I read that new washer is best not to overload or overwork. That is enough for today's unlucky day. What are the absent minded stuff do you do when you are in blur state?
@dgobucks226 (11600)
I just forget where I put things. Keys, kitchen stuff, paperwork. It can be really aggravating!
@peachpurple (12851)
@dgobucks226 true and you have to perform the TOTAL RECALL
@dgobucks226 (11600)
@peachpurple Yes, ha! Retrace my steps...so time consuming, agh
I have let the kitchen sink overflow due to tending to other tasks. I need to do just one thing at a time when my brain is foggy.
@peachpurple (12851)
@Corbin5 multi-tasking is a bad habit, isn't it?
@peachpurple Yes, however the sink overflowing got me to mop the kitchen floor.