Sunday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6685)
I published two posts on the science fiction site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on mylot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for the science fiction site. I did some work on a role playing game supplement. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. Approximately 1,500 words were written today. I also created another two Zazzle products and did some work on my paper models/book covers. Image: Morguefile
@minx267 (14551)
• Hartford, Connecticut
That's a lot of stuff... good to keep busy!
@egdcltd (6685)
Keeping busy at the moment really doesn't seem to be a problem!
@minx267 (14551)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@egdcltd yep. I hear you on that..
@noni1959 (3154)
Very productive! I'm back and forth if I want to try zazzle or do my own site which is a lot of work. I'm working my plan and by this fall I'll decide.
@egdcltd (6685)
Personally I'd suggest both. It pays to have different income sources online, and you can always direct people from your site to Zazzle. You may even earn more from the affiliate programme in such a case than you do from your own products.