Weekend over, Weekday begins... Monday Blues!!

Bangalore, India
OMG! That was so fast. I didn't expect the weekend to be over so soon. My entire weekend went on sleeping and spending some time on myLot too. Saturday when I arrived in the morning after my shift I didn't sleep. Instead I decided to earn some cash online! So well, finally i had dozed off around 12pm, but was woken up with the sounds of my kids by 3pm. Since then I had been spending time with them. The whole day went by peacefully. Next day, Sunday was another lazy day. I was home whole day online working and earning and blogging etc. Now that my Sunday has turned into Monday. Thats's what we call "The Monday Blues". Hope for the best!!!
@Chellezhere (1395)
I hope your Monday is/was a good Monday. Mine is still 5 1/2 hours away. It is only 6:23 pm Sunday here.
• Bangalore, India
Well too soon to say as its just started for me. Here the time is 3:55AM Monday morning... But hopefully it should be normal.
Unfortunately weekends are only two days and work weeks five long days.
• Bangalore, India
I know... It should have been the other way around. Hahaha ????. It would have been more fun!