Are You Affected What's Going Around the World?

World/Coffee/Pixabay
@dodoazo (21336)
The world news is filled with a very disturbing happenings like the war, killings, crimes, corruptions, and many terrible abuses of humanity. Are you aware of what's going on in your locality? Is it something to be proud of or something to put it down? In the Philippines for example, the concerned citizens are asking for a justice to the untimely death of a teenager, Kian who was killed by the cop due to drugs. Justice for Kian is the common concern of the Filipino now.
Right now we are all concerned by terrorist attacks in Europe. For the moment we had nothing happening here in Switzerland, but we do not feel safe.
@dodoazo (21336)
Always be on the alert. Ours in the Philippines particularly in Marawi City in Mindanao, the killings between the Maute group and the PhilippineArmy are still going on.
@dodoazo Here is different, we fear the terrorist attack from ISIS.
@dodoazo (21336)
@LadyDuck For your information, the Marawi siege is ISIS related terrorism according to the military.
@RubyHawk (29283)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We are concerned about the kKK and President Trump not speaking up to condemn their marches. People are turning out against them which is causing rioting. Also terrorist attacks of running vehicles on sidewalks injuring and killing people. We have a lot of horrific things going on. I'm concerned for our country and others.
@RubyHawk (29283)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Gallant02 Thanks for the compliment but I believe that most people are as concerned as I am.
@dodoazo (21336)
That is how we sympathize with our fellow beings.
@dodoazo (21336)
@Gallant02 I do agree with you. That is the right attitude.
@Neil_G (50)
Not really affected to it unless war in my country is happening (hope not!). Corrupt government officials and the rich people are gaining powers whatever it takes while the poor ones are the victims.. sad reality.
@Neil_G (50)
@dodoazo yup but the there is also problem in news reporting and social media news. we never know which are legit and fake news
@dodoazo (21336)
@Neil_G that's terrible! In our country there are group of hired writers to spread fake news.
Today I pay more attention to the terrorist attacks. It has an effect on me. Such as I will consider whether it will be a safe place when I plan to travel now. The safety becomes to my first concern.
@dodoazo (21336)
That's the main issue nowadays. It's no longer safe to travel to countries where terrorism exists.
@dodoazo We recently traveled to Japan as I still believe it is very safe there.
I live in Israel and yes I am a aware what happens here and if I miss something I will go to certain news online to check out what I missed. I am not happy with our so called leaders. They do not do enough for the people here. I just reread the title. I do not get into other people's politics but only what goes on here in Israel. I am very much affected by how we are treated in the world. We contribute a lot, but, it seems like there are certain rules for us and different rules for others. We have terrorists here and we do not need them so instead of putting them in prison they should be killed for trying to kill us. They are put in jail and if there is a swap for maybe one of two of ours and may more of theirs they get out and go back to wanting to murder us again. So, instead of locking them up and letting them out do us a favor and kill them instead so they cannot hurt us again.
@dodoazo (21336)
Though I take a glance at politics but one's nation safety is more of my interest for I have friends and relatives working abroad.
@dodoazo I am concerned when there is a terrorist attack abroad if Israelis or Jews are there and if they are safe or not.
@dodoazo (21336)
@Hannihar That's the kind attitude I like, which is so concerned of his fellow.
@Eriqueen (201)
• Yaounde, Cameroon
Here in Cameroon we have the anglophone crises ,the anglophones want independence, no school for one academic year now in the southern Cameroon
@dodoazo (21336)
That is a bit impossible for the school not to be operating for the whole year. Their school curriculum is affected as well as the regular schooling of the students.
@Eriqueen (201)
• Yaounde, Cameroon
@dodoazo well that's exactly what is going on now here
@dodoazo (21336)
@Eriqueen now I see it.
• Dallas, Texas
The more we learn about human injustices, the more we can do to take action against them.
@dodoazo (21336)
That's how affected we are. We even have feeling of cursing those bad elements on the society.