I don't care if it's raining

Hello mylotters, Glad to have done my laundry yesterday when it was still sunny. Morning again and mom was also done with laundry but it suddenly gloomy and it rained. I checked on face book and surprised that there's typhoon here. I'm happy though, it's good for my plants and don't need to water them. I'm going veggie soup again today since it's a bit cold. How are you doing?
@Lucky15 (33753)
Isang is in Batanes and i can feel er presence here in Ilocos, nay!
oh, no. you'll be on flood watch again.
@Lucky15 (33753)
@hereandthere not that much rain, crossing my fingers that it will be like this, soft drizzles :))
@Lucky15 we woke up to rain, but it stopped since late afternoon.
I would be happy if it rained too and, things are good here.
What's the weather over there @TRBRocks420 right now it's all rain.
@Letranknight2015 Still hot here mostly.
@ridingbet (55780)
the typhoon is in the far north, but we are having some showers here
Hello @ridingbet we have experience some showers here too through out the afternoon. I hope it leaves soon.
@ridingbet (55780)
@Letranknight2015 the typhoon left without a trace and we did not even feel the winds and rains. there is another low pressure area and i hope it will not affect us here up north
Doing good so far. There is a typhoon called Isang but it is in the northern part of the country. Batanes is under signal number 2 and it is enhancing the southwest monsoon thus triggering more rains in Metro Manila and Central Luzon.
Expect a lot of floods apparently @allen0187 since most people inthe Metro continues to throw trash relentlessly.
@Letranknight2015 these people never learn and then they complain to the high heavens when it gets flooded!
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Life on the islands is always wonderful. Great weather, beautiful days, lots of sun, good fishing, and a lot of veggies in my garden to pick.
Unfortunately here those who live in the lower parts of the country ends up experiencing floods @poehere
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@Letranknight2015 My adopted brother has a wife in the Phillipines and two children. He doesn't live there because of his work. He does support her and the children and comes every chance he can. He will retire in a few years and plans on living there with his family. It is a complicated situation and they both handle it so well. She won't leave there to live in the US with him until he retires. So they make the best they can and they all seem so happy.
@hereandthere (31869)
i still washed some bed sheets and curtains today because my niece was using the machine yesterday. her clothes are hanging out in the garage while mine is at the back. both have roofs over them so they're away from the rain.
Hello @hereandthere Mom tried to teach me about it this morning and then proposed to have my sheets cleaned. I refused, glad I did because it rained.
@Letranknight2015 if there's nowhere to hang them, then it's better to wait till it's sunny so you can dry them under the sun
@mandala100 (46053)
@Letranknight2015 It's Monday here in HK my friend and back to work.
Hows the weather over there ? @mandala100 it's been raining here this whole out afternoon.
@mandala100 (46053)
@Letranknight2015 Not an inclement weather my friend.
I am doing fine this day. Just watching movies tonight.
I just watch some movies as well @sharon6345 and surf the net.
@Letranknight2015 That is fun for us than.
@FayeHazel (18475)
Amazing that our weather is about the same. It's rainy, cool and gloomy here today, too. Also I'm doing laundry.
Hello @FayeHazel I hope one we could fix our cottage here so I can have more storage for the clothes to dry.
@acelawrites (11805)
Yes it is always gloomy because of the weather disturbance, and my dirty clothes are piling up.
That's happened before to me and it had me frustrated since I couldn't do laundry with a rainy season @acelawrites
Yes a big typhoon will water the plants..hope you are fine Letran.
That's the only benefit I see in this rain @TiarasOceanView
@prashu228 (25808)
I am good. I too did laundry yesterday. It was so tiring.
Hello @prashu228 The only thing I was happy about is that the clothes were not much compare before.
• Preston, England
I just brought my laundry in as expecting rain at any time here now
Well, here it's been raining for two days now @arthurchappell
@renicemae (3411)
fine Just surfing the net
Same here @renicemae
@Jaff1978 (41)
• Casablanca, Morocco
All that you say is a bite sad . It correspond to how the world goes and I hope you wouldn ' t be another disherited as they are many of them everyday . I wish the cold goes off and I hope the rain stops to see you back very happy tomorrow . Keep in touch and tell me what kind of tempest it has been .
I'm still here even though it's not raining anf I'm loving the weather over here now @Jaff1978
@ilocosboy (34377)
He he m that's good thing when you have done your job especially laundry.
Hello @ilocosboy Not much clothes anyway and I was able to get it done early.