You May Not Negligent But Others Are

Car Wreck car/coffee/pixabay
@dodoazo (21416)
I remember several years ago when our service public vehicle transporting us from the capital city to our small city got flat tired in the middle of high way around 30 kilometers from our home city. All the passengers worried and they kept on blaming the driver for the delay. They charged the driver for being negligent. He didn't have the initiative to check first the tire whether it has enough air or otherwise. Much to the concern of the passengers including myself is the place which is noted for bad elements who might appear and declare a hold up. Anyway, the driver took more than an hour to call for a rescue for it's already late in the evening. And only limited public utilit vehicles are plying on the said road. Have you experienced that kind of dismal situation? More particularly the negligent of a person in which has caused so much inconvenience to anyone including yourself?
@deazil (4547)
I've never been in a situation like that and I hope I never will be. I'm sure it was quite distressing for you and the others. Hopefully the driver learned from this, at the very least, not to make his passengers angry.
@dodoazo (21416)
I know the driver is greatly affected by the blame from his passengers. In my case I just kept quiet.
@deazil (4547)
@dodoazo It's too bad that he was so affected. But, for him, it should be a lesson learned. Hard lesson to learn.
@dodoazo (21416)
@deazil That's true. But we didn't know why he didn't check his car's tire first before going out.
@kepweng (18654)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
have your car stack in the streets and No one Helps??
@dodoazo (21416)
This is my experience when I was riding in public utility vehicle. This happened 45 years ago. That's in 1972.
@franxav (5657)
A terrible train accident happened in U.P. state of India, which claimed the lives of 29 people and injured many others because somebody was negligent!
@dodoazo (21416)
That could be true. But what's the cause of the accident indeed?
@Neiltarquin (1091)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
That is why I always say it is better to be a defensive driver than a good driver.
@dodoazo (21416)
I'm not a driver. I may not able to understand your stand.