Your First Dollar

Hi guys! Im new here. Though the reason why i got interested in joining is because of honest and productive diacussions here, i also would like to take advantage of the earning opportunities that Mylot offers. I saw someone posting that she's 3 cents away from getting $12 and it got me wondering how many comments/posts/responses would it take to have your first $1, cause has 70,000+ ??
@sabtraversa (9921)
Welcome to myLot! Nope, the earnings don't depend on our activity (how much we post), but on the interactions our posts get. For example, I liked and responded to your discussion, you will get something. If you like and reply to my response, I will get something too. The earnings are usually updated hourly. On the profile, you can see all the activity a member has done, but as we're paid once a month if we reach $5, I highly doubt the person you saw only earned $12 since she registered. I can tell you I earned $34.73 since I registered, but as I said before, the amount of activity isn't an accurate factor. Then of course, the more you post the more chances you give others for interacting with you.
Hello friends and neighbors and other assorted members of humanity, it is I, JJ, with another glimpse at How myLotâ„¢ Works. Today, we'll try to break...
Wow very informative. And thanks for making the effort of explaining this to me. See that's what i like about Mylot, there's no hate or negative vibes and everyone is friendly unlike in FB. ??
@obgonzales Negative people are everywhere, but they usually don't last for long here. So yes, we're a positive community. We have to be positive, that's in the guidelines to follow.
@sabtraversa so it seems im not the only one who actually read the guidelines, policy and terms and conditions? ??
@resukill22 (4832)
I think always active here and, give some comment and suggestion!
@dramagirl26 (3394)
• Ringgold, Virginia
It all depends on how much you spend interaction. That's a big factor to earning money.
Yep, i dont mind the volume of interactions now. It kinda piles up as i enjoy myself in discussions anyway. :-)