What do you want to be when you grow old?

By Neil
@Neil_G (50)
If I can reach to 60 years old and healthy, I like to become a pilot. I like to be close to the skies :) What do you guys want to be when you grow old?
Oh that is great Neil! You mean you want to do that when you are 60? I wanted also to join the Air Force but I was in my 30s then and I was too late..my age was past the age to be recruited. I wanted to fly the fighter jets. I am past 60 now and there are a myriad of other possibilities still, but I turned out to be a hairdresser and that is what I will most likely continue. It never leaves you the trade once you learn it.
@Neil_G (50)
Yes if I still reach on that age hehe. I am in my 30s now and its too late to learn for it. Besides I need to focus first my career and family :)
@Neil_G Oh, I wish you could do it, you would be a great pilot Neil!!
@Neil_G (50)
@TiarasOceanView hehehe thanks Ocean!
My dad was a naval aviator in WWII. I hope you get to be a pilot. I know my dad, now age 96, loved flying, Me, a fear of heights.
I am already old and never got to be what I wanted to be.