Bad News/Good News

@Keyia120 (681)
I have some bad news that you guys might not like at the moment. I am going to look in a backpack but I have lost the book that I was writing part two in of Molly James which means that I am going to have to start over and rewrite what I wrote. I have to see if it is in my backpack which I am sure that is where it is right now. Good News is I remember everything I wrote so there is not a huge issue :) Thanks
@mandala100 (43371)
@Keyia120 Oh so sorry hear that my friend and I hope you could really write it better than the original that was lost my friend.
@Keyia120 (681)
I am great I an going to write better than the original and I actually found the book that I thought was lost it was in my backpack.
@mandala100 (43371)
@Keyia120 That's really nice to hear my friend.
@Keyia120 (681)
Thank you haha. I have a back pack for when my son goes to karate and it was in there so I guess I was supposed to work on it one day and he didn't go but I must have forgotten it was in there.
• Malta
Aw man. That happened to me so many times when I was writing stories and my laptop decided to just die when the battery was low. Without a warning!! I hate technology, haha.
@Keyia120 (681)
I had write everything and then type it up but good new I found the book lol.
@sishy7 (27647)
Is Molly James the title of your book?
@Keyia120 (681)
Yes, you can see first part on my profile. You may have to scroll down a ways, but yes it is. I am adding the next part today of the second part. Just a mini thing I was doing on here and then I am going to write a new one for on here too. I am also on Watpad and hope to have my novel out soon.