Hanging with my Niece

So my mom and I were driving in the place we live to check the mail, and we saw my friend and my niece walking to check theirs. As we got out of the car my niece ran up to me and said that she wanted to sleep over. Which she can't because she has daycare tomorrow. And once her mom said that, she decided to open the car door, get in and close it, then buckle herself up and say she wasn't going home until bedtime then So I stood at the window and mentioned to her that if she came to hang out then my mom and I wouldn't get to the gym today because she can't go with us, and she goes "haha" with a big smile. So yeah.. no gym today & . But since it was "nice" out and my moms home, we went to the park to swing a bit before dinner. Now back to the house to have ice cream sandwiches and dinner. -- What are you up to tonight
Aw, she really wanted to spend time with you! Too cute and sweet. I hope you enjoy your time together. =)
Always does. Felt bad i couldnt take her over night this past weekend because of my bf being here.
She really wanted to spend some time with you. That's a good thing.
Yes it is
@kobesbuddy (55719)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Courtlynn That was a big compliment to you! Your niece wanted to spend quality time with you, her favorite aunt:)
Shes always wanting to, her mom just doesnt bring her by. Same with her brother, and my other nieces and nephews.
@kobesbuddy (55719)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Courtlynn That's a compliment to you! Those children love being around you, that's a fact:)
@kobesbuddy (55719)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@kobesbuddy Children know who cares about them:)
How old is she?
Shes 5
I am responding the next day. I didn't do much last night but went to bed at 7:30 pm so not much of night. Your niece sounds adorable and hope you had a great time with her! It sounds like she really loves you! i can see why as you are such a pleasant and kind person! I wanted a niece so badly but got a nephew I wouldn't change for a million dollars! I love him, but am mad as he had his 12 years old check up at doctors yesterday and he is 4 feet 11 tall, and that means he is my height and will get bigger than me! i don't want him taller than me! He wants to be taller as he makes sure we stand back to back each time we see each other as he wants to see if he is taller than me yet!
I have 3 nephews, and 5 nieces. None by blood though. All are ex friends kids, and three are actually cousins whos mom said i was auntie to, so i stuck with it for last 3 years. Lol.
@Courtlynn I only have on nephew and don't think i will have any more as my sister is already 50 years old and not looking to have another kid, and i certainly am not having a kid as i never wanted my own. I love to say i love kids when they go home! Lol! But seriously i do adore my cousin's kids!
@Marty1 kids are cute and its fun teaching them things
@Tina30219 (35857)
• Onaway, Michigan
We went out in our boat and enjoyed the water because it was so hot once we got done unloading groceries. Once we got home I did some mylotting before going to bed.
Nice nice.
@Tina30219 (35857)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn Yeah it was nice.
@prashu228 (25503)
That's so cute , children like you so much. I am sure you definitely had a good time
Yes they do. We had a good afternoon
I didnt do the gym either today. No real excuse for me except I didnt feel like it. Ha ha! Glad you were ableto hang with your neice. Sounds fun.
It was. Shes a ball of energy
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
I also have a niece and she is such a doll
I have five. None of blood though lol
Ice cream sandwiches. Yum!
Yes yum but didnt have them l lol
@RubyHawk (29546)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Your niece must be a sweetie and nice to spend time with. I'm sitting watching Trump and Mylotting. Trump is as offensive as usual.