Just back from night shift - Done with Monday Blues!

Bangalore, India
It was no doubt the Monday Blues feeling while at work. I was sleepy like hell and just cloudn't keep my eyes open. Seemed like I was drugged up and tripping on something. I work in a BPO/IT Sector which requires me to work night sihifts. I'm designated as an Educational Councelor as I'm part of an Online Educational Referral Service. It's been almost 8 years of experience in this sector. The Monday Blues never ends!!! Even though it was a Monday and I was sleepy, I still managed to hit 4 SPD while my collegue hit an astonishing 10 SPD. Hats off to him! He happens to be a good friend too. He actually helped me out with 1 SPD. So, yeah, it was a good day at work no doubt. Now that I'm back home, I think ill end it here. WIll catch you Lotters later...
@mandala100 (43383)
@tuk001in Alright my friend and I'll see you later on.
• Bangalore, India
@mandala100 Thanks! Will definitely ping you when I'm around next...
@mandala100 (43383)
@tuk001in Ok then my friend and I'll see you soon my friend.
• Bangalore, India
@mandala100 Hello to you! How's your day been??
What is SPD?
• Bangalore, India
@toniganzon Oh I'm so sorry. My mistake for using jargons. SPD stands for Sales Per Day... So its 4 SPD for me... :P
@tuk001in Oh, it's ok. We all get so used to using jargons all the time we forgot that some people here just don't use the same language.
• Bangalore, India
@toniganzon hahaha... True! I got carried away. Normally I don't mix personal with professional life... But moving forward it's just going to be simple English ??