The Light Cheeses taste like cardboard

@Raj7779 (1498)
Ahmednagar, India
Why is it when you buy the light cheese version of the old cheese, t tastes like medium or if you buy the light version of the medium cheese it tastes like miild? Now I have bought the light cheese by mistake and did not realize how lacking in taste it was a until I got home and wanted a snack. Being a cheese lover and having a weight problem, I would think that a little bit of very old aged cheese is much better then me eating, lets say, a whole pound of so called light cheese to get the same taste. Also think of those who want to make the old fashioned macaroni and cheese. You would need more light cheese to get the same flavour and I suspect that those who put out the light cheese recipes are those who feel that miid chill con carne would burn your throat.
I DO NOT buy light cheese as I can't stand the taste which is "non existent" to my taste buds.
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
okk thanks..
I like the mild cheese the best for snacking and for meals that I fix.
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
yes i also like mild cheese and taste is also awesome of mild cheeses.