Finally Come the Timely Rain. Prefer to Take a Shower Rain!!

Guangdong, China
Oh! Thanks God! This timely rain finally came, releasing the horrible heat 36 º Celsius(=96.8º Fahrenheit) for nearly 10 days suffering. What's the highest temperature you got in your areas? How long could you take for it? Picture from My Neighbor Totoro
we very seldom have more than the low 90's F we might very rarely have higher but not too often
• Guangdong, China
You know what, our locals said if the high temperature went with the heavy rain, it seems like the boiling water pours from the sky...(T.T~~~)...
@Behindtheguitarbar i am so sorry it is so hot where you are. We are supposed to get bad rains and storms today from the wry hot air mass we have now, and it collides with a very cold air mass coming and will get a lot cooler the rest of eh week after the storm. Hopefully, you get a cold air mass coming your way to cool it off!
• Guangdong, China
@Marty1 It does come the cooler air, but in late October.
@velvet53 (16997)
• Palisade, Colorado
The highest we got was 103 F and I stayed inside during that time.
• Guangdong, China
Oh, no~~~Too hot!
@velvet53 (16997)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Behindtheguitarbar That's what I said.
@bunnybon7 (36914)
• Holiday, Florida
rain off and on here in summer but not much relief from heat. just how we have to live here in Florida. is terrible on my COPD and arthritis
• Guangdong, China
Although the rain coming, but the temperature could be still up to 91º Fahrenheit....Seems like nothing change...