8. Ups and Downs of Life

Life's Perspective
@dodoazo (6516)
Everything has its seasons and everything we take or receive has its purpose. Everything has its good and bad condition. It's how you and I look at it. Thus life has its advantages and disadvantages. Life is fair for it has positive and negative side. However life is too dependent on how we live, on how we work, on how we mingle with our fellow being. Life has its perspective point of view. On doing so, how's your life?
@mandala100 (23906)
@dodoazo Well my friend, on balance and all things being equal, I may have not much but I'm happy with my life my friend.
@dodoazo (6516)
That's wonderful!
@mandala100 (23906)
@dodoazo It is my friend.
Yes..Life is colorful indeed..Whatever happens as long as your body and mind are healthy then life is good
@dodoazo (6516)
It's perfect. It's ok and shall I say wonderful
@dodoazo ..Wow..Happy for you..Life is really simple only the things around makes it hard for us
@dodoazo (6516)
@m_audrey6788 There are two thing that could principally affect one's life. His family and those around him.
@Yadah04 (2788)
you said it all right. i always believed in that happiness is always a choice, no matter what the situation you are in. it is with the attitude that one possess.
@dodoazo (6516)
You're absolutely right. Happiness is achieved by woking or earning it.
I think people who think life should be easy and worry-fear have a very hard time of it when the bad things, which we all experience, come their way.
@dodoazo (6516)
Sometimes a person may be up and sometimes he may be down. That means there is a season for everything.
@UmiNoor (3278)
That is life. There are happy times and there are not so happy times. We have to accept and try to overcome whatever challenges that are placed in front of us. And we must always hope for the best because a rainbow can only be seen after a rain.
@dodoazo (6516)
Those who hope have something to receive and those who have worked have something a penny and a food for his family.
@ARIES1973 (9435)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I know I don't have a perfect life. I am not sure if I am happy with my offline work but I'm sure I am happy with my online activities. I am certain that for everything that is happening, there is a good reason.
@dodoazo (6516)
Everyone does. Everyone struggles to live. Everyone has an ambition to fulfill. All those things should have to be undertaken with some sacrifices.