Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a good start. It is cloudy, warm, and very humid here at the Jersey Shore with a current temperature of 76 degrees F. It is supposed to get up into the 90s today. Today is Day 3 of the Detox Diet for me. I am already down 7 pounds. The breakfast that I am eating as I type this consists of roasted carrots and parsnips with thyme, 1/2 cup of brown rice cooked in low-sodium veggie broth, and a handful of organic green grapes. Today is the last day that I'm doing no animal protein at all. Tomorrow I will add it back in at least for my dinner. I have a 9:30am workout this morning and then that is all that is really on the agenda. It will be a nice relaxing day for me which is good because my summer vacation is quickly coming to an end. What's everyone else up to today?
Listening to the cicadas going apeshit outside...kind of early for them to be starting up. Maybe it has something to do with the double eclipse last night
You're really going to get that rumor going, aren't you?
@NJChicaa They did start up early today though...
It is 7 PM here. Good morning to you. I just browsing YouTube channels about TV magazine show.
Have a good night!
@m_audrey6788 (11004)
Good Morning ..It is nice knowing that your Detox Diet is working..I know the feeling of seeing the big change in you..Having a healthy lifestyle makes you feel good
Yes it is a good feeling. I did 2 diet/exercise challenges last fall and lost a lot of weight. This is a 3 week one just to get me back in the groove.
@NJChicaa ..Wow..That`s really great..Wish you a healthy nice day
It's going to be hot here today too, blah. I'm ready for the cooler weather. I hope you have a great day! =)
I'm ready for the humidity to drop but I'm never ready for cooler weather! That means back to work!
Good morning. Waiting for a couple of soccer games to kick off so I can watch these. Also going to do some groceries later and afterwards, I'll be working out.
No workout for me tomorrow. Wed is a rest day.
@NJChicaa rest and recovery. Do you do a light workout on your rest day?
@allen0187 usually not
@dodo19 (27783)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's cloudy but pretty humid here at the moment. We're supposed to get some thunderstorms later. It wouldn't surprise me considering the dark clouds.
I would like a nice storm to break the humidity.
@dodo19 (27783)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@NJChicaa Hopefully you do.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
Good luck with your detox diet. It's great that you've already lost 7 pounds.
Thanks! 18 more days to go!
Good morning.Home from my workout and Dr.appt at noon.After there.Looking up some friend
good luck at the doctor!
@ilocosboy (32230)
7 pounds down, wow, that is great. You are harvesting the effort of your day to day workout. Just continue it and you'll loss more.
Yes I'm definitely pleased!
Lost 7 pounds in a couple days?
So the scale says!
@KrauseHome (33259)
Actually it is 1:21 a.m. here and I am sitting here trying to wind down some. Been an interesting day. A little stressful and then my Fibromyalga was acting up Big time. Supposed to rain here so we shall see if that helps relieve some of the pain.