The Dollar Store

We went to the Dollar Tree store on Saturday too. I really like that store. We bought a few things in there. We go there a once in a while. It’s really nice to go in there and see all the neat things they have.
I like the Dollar Tree. Many useful items for just a buck that costs much more at other stores.
@mandala100 (23906)
@Susan2015 That's good to hear my friend. Are the stuff in Dollar Store cheaper compared to other store my friend?
We have a couple here in Jerusalem. They care called the shekel store here. I have gone to them but did not always something.
@Asylum (45969)
• Manchester, England
We have a similar store here in England, called a Pound Shop. The bulk of the items are cheap rubbish, but they do have some good value items as well. It is always worth a visit.
@kobesbuddy (6851)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Susan2015 I love our Dollar Store! They have some pretty good buys, so I like to shop there:)
I like Dollar Tree too. So many items from which to choose there.
• Lakewood, Colorado
There is a Dollar Tree here but too far away I would have to get the bus. Everything in it is exactly $1 and they have a lot of nice things.
@LoriAMoore (12632)
There are so many everyday necessary household items there for just $1.
I buy all of my cleaning supplies there. I love Dollar Tree.