Good Tuesday!

Good Tuesday to everyone! I was up very early this morning, which is a change for me. The sky is overcast today. I believe that a change is in the works for the weather for here. We have a high chance of rain, and the rest of the week will be much cooler and drier-YES, FINALLY! I have a couple of appointments today. One of which is in a little while. Its across town, close to where we used to live. I'm looking forward to that meeting. This afternoon I have to drive back to the area that we used to live. I'm seeing our family doctor. I hope that the drive is uneventful as it will probably be raining and its about a 90 minute drive. And you........what are you looking forward to today? ~photo is mine-taken in our back yard last summer
I'm looking forward to (hopefully) getting the van back this afternoon
Where's your van? Did The Scar take it for a joy ride-darned him he wouldn't be able to reach the pedals would he?
@JolietJake Oh NO! That looks awful, I hope that the repair isn't too much or too long.
@Juliaacv Just brought it home, $235.00
I am looking to have our pond cleaned. It rained a lot the last three weeks and it is a mess. All what I have to do is to get up and do it.
@Juliaacv I can understand you were scared when they put you in a gown. I am glad it's not a prolapse. I hope you will be well soon.
@LadyDuck Thanks Anna. I'm still pretty scared that it could be cancer. But I am waiting on the call from the doctor he referred me to.
@Juliaacv Be positive, my mother in her late 50's had severe hemorrhages and it was not cancer.
We have 70F here, which is lovely. Not a fan of hot and humid. Looking forward to spending time outdoors today.
Today is a muggy day, even after the rain. The muggy feeling has lingered, but they are calling for a drier day tomorrow, so we'll hope that this moist air moves on. I felt my morning meeting, which was an interview, went well. I won't know until next week.
@Juliaacv Oh, I am wishing you the best of luck!!!!
@Corbin5 Thanks.
Happy Tuesday.Have a doc appt.at noon and then will do something later not sure.
I hope that your medical appointment goes better then mine did. They had me pretty worried for a while there that I had something fairly serious, I am still concerned. But have to focus on the fact that a specialist will be in touch with me awfully soon.
@Juliaacv it was okay and have to go back and see my specialist again.
@amadeo Me too........must have been the day cuz it can't be you or I
Good morning. I hope you have a wonderful day. =) I'm looking forward to spending time with my family once my husband gets off work.
I hope that you enjoy yourselves when he gets back home again. Is he feeling better yet?
@Juliaacv Not yet but I know antibiotics usually take some time. The pain isn't as severe but it's still there.
@LovingMyBabies Well that will help and put him in a better mood. I hate ear aches.
@alberello75 (17514)
• Genova, Italy
For me nothing new for now. You spoke to me of a possible rain, in your part. Here in italy instead, the weather continues to persist sunny and hot! It was a very long summer ..
We had a very hot and humid day yesterday, but the weather after today will be cooler and drier, so its almost certain that storms will usher in that cool front.
@alberello75 (17514)
• Genova, Italy
@Juliaacv For Italy, this summer was one among the hottest! Additionally, it will be foregone a month of September with temperatures above the average! Frankly speaking, I'm tired now by this hot!!
I"m looking forward to having the dogs groomed this afternoon and them smelling nice and looking pretty. Hope you day goes well and your trip to the doctor is easy
I actually wasn't able to go to my family doctor, my health isn't very good and I couldn't make the trip. I did go to the hospital and got checked out, hopefully they have me on something that will help me. How do the dogs look after their trip to the groomer?
I had to work as usual today but it was a good day. I hope it wasn't raining too much when you went out.
It was on and off for most of the day. The really heavy rain didn't come until late afternoon when I was resting on the couch.
@JESSY3236 (6505)
Nothing happening here today. I will be reading a book.
Happy reading, enjoy the day today!
Good luck with your appointments. Looking forward to just have a "normal" day for a change.
I would love to have a "normal" day, hopefully that will happen for me this Thursday-fingers crossed!
You drive 90 miles for a medical appointment?
I do not really have a choice in the matter. I am on prescription medications for life, in fact if I stop taking 1 of them I would have to give up driving as I would suffer from seizures. Long story about that.......... If I stop going to this doctor, I will not have anyone to write me the scripts and it takes at least a year to on the "waiting list" to get into a doctor in our region. A lot of Americans do not realize that the free healthcare we have here in Canada has a lot of strings attached to it. And sometimes you do get what you pay for.
You must have a good family doctor. But if I liked my doctor a lot I would drive that far too. Some doctors are worth it. But you are okay though?
No, my doctor is not that great. But I am on medication for the rest of my life. One of the pills keeps me driving, without it I would have to give up my driving. So I drive a long way to see him, because if I drop him, I cannot just go to a clinic to get these prescriptions. But I do have something that I'm battling, I will send you a pm.
Not much today, we did pop out for lunch though and it was very good