Preparation For A Busy Rest Of The Week!

Well this is the week I have been preparing for. It will be one of challenges because of all the things to do. Tonight is the meeting I lead which has been growing. I will be looking to hand off some of the responsibilities to others so that I can be more available for the things coming down the pike. I've been off track now for several weeks with writing and build up for 2018 events so I have to get others to step up. Tomorrow is less about going to an event than simply getting some projects done. I am considering going to the group I started my recovery with but it may not be possible. Thursday is the first of 2 big night events! I will be at a local business doing some stand up comedy! I hope it goes well because it is something new for me. Friday is a day of getting things done at home and likely will be a lot of writing but it will be preparing for the busy day to follow. Saturday I will be looking forward to spending time with my brother in law in the morning and then going to a local meeting place to talk about my addiction and recovery. If all goes well it will be an enjoyable day (albeit long 7 am to about 9 pm on the go). So what does your week look like?
Not much going on until Friday, my kids have doctor appointments for physicals. Then Sunday we have church. =) I hope you have a great week!
@LovingMyBabies I'm sure the week will go okay. It is all in God's hands. Praying for good Physicals for your babies!
@Berniezeitler Thank you! =)
@m_audrey6788 (13662)
Well..just busy in selling some stuff and reading mylot discussions ..Have a nice day
@m_audrey6788 You have a nice day too! What are you selling?
@Berniezeitler ..some homemade bracelets, clothes I improvised, some second hand laptops
Some busy day ahead for you! I am glad that you will be doing the stand up comedy. Hope it goes really well.
@Edsamacos (140)
Today is my second at work. The usual QA evaluations and more QA forms to fill out.