Random thoughts

Our veranda
@ridingbet (53067)
The Wi-Fi was not switched off last night, so I had my time opening my phone on YouTube and Facebook, and checking on my discussions in this site. I was trying to keep my eyes open until midnight last night, that I almost forgot I have to wake up at 4:30AM to prepare breakfast and cook rice for lunch. It was good I left for work at 6:40AM and a public transportation, the jeepney, passed by as soon as I stepped out of our gate. I must have 8 students but only 5 came; the other 3 were indisposed. I reiterated to the 5 that the 3 should submit admission slips so they will be accepted for duty on Tuesday. We had no Wi-Fi when I arrived home. It is only now that I am able to log in and submit this discussion. And since I had just 4 hours of sleep last night, my eyes are getting heavy now. I have to excuse myself, my friends, because I need to go to bed now. Tomorrow will be my off day; I can be here from sun up to sun down. And incidentally, it was not so hot today because it was gloomy.
I hope you are going to have a good rest.
@ridingbet (53067)
i had, and i had another not-so-toxic activity today and it involved me as a 'senior citizen'.
@ridingbet If being a fake senior citizen helps, you should not feel angry.
@ridingbet (53067)
@LadyDuck i was angry at first, but then, i was amused later. i made a discussiion about that.
@thelme55 (14575)
Lacking of sleep is not good. Good night there. Sleep well.
@ridingbet (53067)
thanks. aside from frequent yawning, the infamous eyebags appear as well, and i am noted to have those. if i don't have eyebags, i am not ingrid. hehehe!
@thelme55 (14575)
@ridingbet don't remind me. I have those eye bags too.
@ridingbet (53067)
@thelme55 but your eye bags have a foreign money inside while mine do have the peso only.
Hopefully, you had great sleep! Mine was as usual getting up at almost midnight and only having three to four hours sleep. i am seeing my psychiatrist today and he is so good I am hoping he can help me somehow!
@ridingbet (53067)
i wish you will be able to have a good night sleep.
@ridingbet Thank you! i am hoping he will help or at least give me advice about it. I like getting up early, but this is getting ridiculous
@ridingbet (53067)
@Marty1 today, since there is not realy (cable network is not operating), i am feeling sleepy. seeing the blue screen and feeling the cool wind from the fan is making me doze off.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I have also been having trouble with my Wi-Fi. I hope you caught up on sleep and it is good the weather was slightly cooler.
@ridingbet (53067)
i hope your WiFi is okay now. we had power disruptions intermittently today, so i was not always in this site. it is so hard to be 'groping in the dark'.
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ridingbet , thank you, it is stop start. I understand about power disruptions my friend, they are so frustrating! I hope your power has stabilised a bit by now.
@ridingbet (53067)
@bluesa yes my friend. but there are still some time that even though we have electricity, WiFi is also not in.
@ilocosboy (34315)
I bet its also raining in your place.
@ridingbet (53067)
no, kabsat, it is not YET raining, and i hope it will.
I usually take a bath just to cool myself to go to sleep. Well, those 3 had better have an excuse letter or else
@ridingbet (53067)
true... or else...
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
wow, that sounds like a busy day. hope you get some much needed rest. :)
@ridingbet (53067)
yes it was a busy day yesterday my friend. i could tolerate it but not the hot temperature. sure it was gloomy but it was warm.
Enjoy your needed rest.
@ridingbet (53067)
thank you.
With only 4 hours of sleep, it really is time for you to get some rest.
@ridingbet (53067)
yes, and i did have a sound sleep last night.
Not an easy choice to make between sunshine and cloudy weather - when the sunshine brings unbearable heat with it.
@ridingbet (53067)
true. the weather disturbance is coming and going, and we are always left in disarray.
I hope you get a good night's sleep!
@ridingbet (53067)
i had, thank you. i also have to sleep early tonight because i will have my duty tomorrow.
@Edsamacos (134)
Good night! Have a sweet dreams. Our wifi is never turned off all day all night.
@ridingbet (53067)
our WiFi was on for the past 48 hours now, but intermittently, we have power interruptions and the internet goes off too.