Micah (book)

@JESSY3236 (6505)
I finished reading Micah by Laurell K Hamilton. It is the 13th book of the Anita Blake book series. It is also a novella. There are 25 book in the Anita Blake book series. Big Warning: there is some sex scenes. In the book, Anita gets a call from Larry, her co-worker. He wants her to stand in for him on a zombie job because his wife is in labor. His wife wasn't supposed to be in labor yet. They were trying to slow down the labor. Anita agrees to do the zombie job. She decides to take Micah, her were-leopard lover, along with her. Which turns out to be a good thing. The FBI agent knows Micah from when he was attacked by a were-leopard. The other FBI agent Anita dealt with in New Mexico. She finds out why he dislikes her is because he is a psychic. Things go bad at the cemetery. Anita's powers get too strong because one of the lawyers delays the zombie raising. Then the zombie gets out of control and goes after the lawyer who was delaying the ritual. The reason is because the lawyer was working for the Mob and he pinned the body on an semi-innocent man (the zombie). Then a shooter shoots at Anita. Then she hits her head on a rock. Later she finds out the zombie ate the lawyer and the shooter is dead. I sorta liked this book. In a few weeks I will be reading Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton. It is the 14th book.
This book looks good! I am reading a book called "Cure for the common life" by my favorite Christian author Max Lucado I am reading that as a library book then "A catered fourth of July." by Isis Crawford on my Kindle and both books are great! Isis Crawford started writing this series of her books before the terrorist group was made known, so she didn't take the name from them! Did you like the rest of the series that you are reading from which he book you reviewed here comes? Can any of the books stand alone?
JESSY3236 Oh i don't think i ever read a book like that, I will see if I can try and get the first book and see if I like it? are you going to read all the books in the series?
@JESSY3236 (6505)
@Marty1 I had originally planned on reading until the 16th book which I had read in a book set my mother gave for my birthday. But now I think I will read the read the rest of them. I'm going to stop at the latest one, and I won't read anymore of hers after it.
@JESSY3236 I am not sure i will try one. I will leave that as a last resort book when I can't find any other books at the library. I have to see the book and read and look at the cover as that is how I find most of the books I read! How do you decide which book to read? i look at titles, then covers and if they pass that test I will read the inside of the cover about the plot of the book!
@mandala100 (43436)
@JESSY3236 How long or how many pages is this book my friend?
@JESSY3236 (6505)
@mandala100 the novella is only 12 chapters long. 288 pages long.
@mandala100 (43436)
@JESSY3236 Thank you for this information my friend.