What is your posture while sleeping?

@studylove (2135)
I love to sleep on right side and feel relaxed. But sometimes, I prefer to sleep straight when I am extremely tired and want to feel comfort on my lower back. There are people who like to lie on bed facing towards bed i.e. upside down. But I rarely sleep in this position. There are others who like to sleep on carpet instead of bed and feel more comfort. I have also seen some of my friends sleeping at sofa set while watching T.V. The kids enjoy to sleep in cradles. What is your sleeping posture which makes you relaxed and comfortable?
@sabtraversa (13326)
Upside down? You mean prone? Prone and fetal positions, that would be 2nd and 4th in the 3rd column. Bed is the best choice, but I sometimes sleep in car (passenger's seat, of course).
@studylove (2135)
i love to sleep straight on the bed, what position you don't like?
@sabtraversa (13326)
@studylove Those where my face points at the ceiling, lying on my back, supine ones. Those are very uncomfortable for me, and they sometimes make me snore.
@studylove (2135)
@sabtraversa and what position do you love to sleep?
On my back or on my left side.
@studylove (2135)
Do you like to sleep upside down or you don't like it?
@studylove I'm no bat.
@Ithink (10673)
I miss sleeping in my favorite way, I have to sleep either on my back or left side. I loved sleeping on my right side but cant because I have a screwed up shoulder and when I do it causes intense pain. So it is left or on my back only.
@studylove (2135)
I also love to sleep on right side when i am relaxed other wise if i am tired then i sleep straight to relieve my lower back. Should we wear a lose night dress or a tight one to have comfortable sleep at night?
@Ithink (10673)
@studylove As for what you wear I guess that is up to what you are comfortable with.
@Jotomy (6355)
Always change my position of sleep while sleeping. I sleep comfortable like in the 2nd pic.
I toss and turn in my sleep. I start out sleeping on my right side and then go to my back and then to the left side. I go back and fort until I fall asleep. It is hard for my cat to sleep with me because I am not a good sleeper.