Can you imagine a pizza without cheese?

A friend who hates cheese asked me this question and tried to convince me that a pizza without cheese would be much better. I asked him if he was crazy. C'mon, the cheese is like the heart of a pizza. Can you imagine that?
HAHA that is the guy from the Trailer Park Boys lol No I cannot have pizza with no cheese but I bet some weirdo does.
A pizza without cheese is NOT a pizza. Do I have to say it again?
@mandala100 (35539)
@TheInvisibleMan That's possible in the world of imagination but hard in the real world my friend.
All I know is I need cheese on my pizza and on my tacos.
I could not eat a pizza that did not have cheese on it, but, I am not allergic to it.
@rubyriaz007 (3028)
I cannot imagine having a pizza without cheese. If cheese is added only it gives good taste to the pizza. Cheese is really very good and it makes pizza delicious. Really ,cheese is the heart of pizza ,without it ,it wont taste good...
@renicemae (2969)
I agree to you. I don't like cheese too much too but when it comes to Pizza... it should have a cheese. It's a disaster not having it in pizza!
@prashu228 (25821)
Haha ..no never in my weird dreams..I thought so
A pizza without cheese is not a pizza for me
@dgobucks226 (10597)
I am sure someone has tried to market it and failed. Italians are turning over in their you no what's as I write
Cheeseless pizza? It's the cheese that's makes the pizza! It's the glorious part making pizza the delicious fattening unhealthy delight it is.
You can prepare and eat what you like but a pizza is only a pizza if it has a cheese topping. There is no discussing. I found this in an online dictionary: pizza noun a dish of Italian origin, consisting of a flat round base of dough baked with a topping of tomatoes and ***cheese***, typically with added meat, fish, or vegetables. "a cheese and tomato pizza"