Halo Top brand ice cream

Has anyone else heard of this? I happened across it a few weeks ago and proceeded to eat many pints of this stuff. Essentially it is lower calorie ice cream. While I am not normally huge on ice cream, I find myself with a sweet tooth every once and again. This kind I tried was cookie dough and as the label boasts - 360 calories for an entire pint. Mind you probably no one needs to eat a pint but how often does it happen? Ben and Jerrys ranks at around 1000 calories per pint. Amazing the difference. I liked this flavor, it was not overbearingly sweet. Halo Top apparently has several varieties of their lower calorie ice creams such as sherberts, vanilla, strawberry, pistachio and others and all have less than 400 calories per pint. Have you ever had this ? Whatdid you think?
@mandala100 (39745)
@maezee This is the first tiem i heard of this barnd my friend. Looks good.
It tasted good! I would suggest it.
@mandala100 (39745)
@maezee Wow! That's sounds really so good my friend.
@mandala100 yes :) hope youre having a good day.
I saw this in the store actually. I did not know it was lower in calories. What I was asking looking for where sugar free ice cream. Now that I know this has that amount of calories I will definitely be buying it. I have missed having ice cream all because of the sugar count in it thank you for your honest review
Right. Thats how i feel. Its nice to have that option out there if you do get the hankering. I found it on sale but I am not sure how much it is originally!
Ive seen it in stores but havent bought it and wont
Why is that? So vague!
@maezee because im a picky eater and like the ice cream i alreasy buy, lol
@Courtlynn oh haha there we go. Whats your favorite brand?
@kepweng (13466)
if i see a delicious ice cream and a New flavor i cant resist to have it so Dont worry with the calories just grab it and what is pint means ?
Its the small circular containers that usually has like 4 servings in it? I am dieting and dont want to fain weight and thats why Igo for the healthier kind.
• Japan
@kepweng a pint is a little less than 500 ml.
@petatonicsca thank you!
@deazil (4556)
I saw this on sale where I shop. That was about 4-5 weeks ago. I bought the vanilla one. I don't like it. It doesn't have a strong vanilla flavor and it didn't have much taste to it at all. I won't buy it again, I'll stick with my two favorite brands.
Ah thats too bad. So it just wasnt strong enough? The cookie dough one was good. What are your favorite brands?
@deazil (4556)
@maezee It also seemed a little strange. I can't explain it. Maybe I should have tried the chocolate. My favorite brands are SO Delicious and I like Alden's Organic ice cream sandwiches. The SO Delicious is dairy-free. The one I like is their Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean ice cream, but they have other flavors as well.
I have never heard of this brand of ice cream before.
It tastes decent!
I have a few friends who love it. I've never tried it as I'm not a huge ice cream person.
@minx267 (13963)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I haven't seen this one. I usually try to buy Edy's Slow Churned because it is lower in calories than the regular stuff. but this sounds good.
@rubyriaz007 (3564)
I have never heard of this brand.I am hearing the name for the first time. I know London Diary,Baskin Robins, Quality ice creams.
@thelme55 (14348)
No, I haven't heard of this ice cream brand. That sounds yummy though.
I haven't heard of it, but that is good for calories.
I have never tried this brand but had a few other low fat ice creams.
I don't think I have ever had that kind.