Android storage

Hello friends, I have been finding it difficult to download some app on my Gionee due to lack of storage space. So I tried to do some adjustment, delete some irrelevant files, but to no avail. The most annoying part is that there is space in the Sd card memory and phone memory. Please I need suggestion on what to do so that I could download app and make use of the spaces available, thnks.
@weevee18 (520)
Hmm. Not sure because I'm not techy. But maybe you can try using online storage like cloud or one drive where you can store a lot of files
Thnks I will try it
Remove some apps
The funniest thing is that, all the app suggested by the system to delete are very important to me. So i have tried deleting some, still it did not work. Thnks anywhere for your tip.
I can help, your phone is partitioned in different way like they have given specific megabytes only for app usage and you are out of it, delete some app or move some apps to sd card, your problem will he fixed