A real life hero?

@Athinker (2523)
Jaipur, India
I think when we are children .If we see any movie of superhero.we all want to be like that.but as we growup we known that these type of heroes not exist . But one thing is exist which is real life heroes. We all know so many heroes like that which are exist around us. If you see a person helping other person there is a hero, providing food to hungry people and there are so many other ways to recognize a real life heroes It is quiet possible many of us also is a real life hero. So tell me one thing have you ever done this type of work or have you seen a real life hero ?
I don't think I have ever done anything which can be termed heroic - but I have seen real life heroes.
@Athinker (2523)
• Jaipur, India
It means you never help anyone .Any kind of help. I don't believe you
@Tracy04 (10815)
A real life hero? I'm gonna say my parents. Because no matter where I am, if I have trouble, they always find a way to solve it and bring me home.
@Athinker (2523)
• Jaipur, India
Yes they are . Nice
@fly802 (1514)
Yes, when I see someone helps other it seems to me that he/she is the real hero.
@Athinker (2523)
• Jaipur, India
That's great gave you ever tried to be a real life hero