I didn't mean to start a fight..8-23-'17

@bunnybon7 (31621)
Holiday, Florida
I got up late 10 am, to find there is no drinking water in the house. I don't like drinking this faucet water because of the plumbing in this house I don't trust it. plus I just don't trust the whole area of if it's safe to drink. When I get up I drink instant coffee and take some meds. Daughter worked the over night shift last night and no rest. She has a stomach ache so I really didn't want to bother her. I asked Clay to walk to the quick stop for a couple of bottles which he did not mind as he does it times for cigarettes . But J. heard me and started screaming at him that he wasn't walking in the sun,( which is not that bad right now) and jumped up yelling about her stomach. No matter that we both told her he could. I keep telling her this control issue with her is making her stress and that is getting her sick because she is not getting rest. Doesn't she realize walking does him good since he don't do much else? Now I feel bad because she is even more stressed and they are arguing. I said next time I will just call the neighbor and Clay said just wait next time to catch him out of the room. Do you cause problems at times not meaning to? do you trust the water in your area? It's quiet now so I hope she is getting some sleep.
I don't like to drink faucet water either but I do have a water filter in my refrigerator which always offers a nice cold glass of water.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
we had that kind of fridge in AZ. this fridge in this old house is old, old, i sure miss it
@Shellyann36 (8046)
Sounds like she causes her own stress. I drink filtered tap water.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i think at times she does
@bunnybon7 Does she have a stomach ulcer or something?
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
@Shellyann36 i am not sure. i hope she finds out whats wrong soon
• Portland, Connecticut
Here in CT we have a well so I do trust the water. At the cottage and in Florida I use a Britta pitcher to filter the water.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
wish i knew if that actually safe enough. and worth the money. not sure what they cost
• Portland, Connecticut
@bunnybon7 I bought two of mine at the thrift store for $3 each. I think the filters are about $6 and they last several months. In the store, a new one is about $20 I think.
Shop Brita at the Amazon Water Coolers & Filters store. Free Shipping on eligible items. Everyday low prices, save up to 50%.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
@BelleStarr thats wonderful.
@deazil (4605)
It's unpleasant when you have to worry about causing a problem for someone. You really didn't cause the problem. Someone else getting upset for no reason isn't your fault. As for the water, I don't drink tap water either. A lot of the time it smells strongly of bleach and I can't stand it. Who could drink that? I've also read that fluoride is very bad for you. It's a poison and I refuse to drink it or cook with it. I keep a lot of bottled water on hand so I don't run out.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i have been doing it for years and don't think i would have lasted this long on tap water. yes a lot of the problem is daughter working the swing shift a lot lately. and this weather is not helping either
@deazil (4605)
@bunnybon7 Swing shift is a hard one to work. I worked a third shift for years but I'm a night person and loved it. I was the only one there so I did't have to deal with management. I dropped off their reports before they came in and then scrammed outta there. But a swing shift is hard. Weather hasn't been too bad here but I don't have to go out in it either.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
@deazil its harder for her cause of trying to sleep days. then they been putting her on different shifts and that makes it worse
@epiffanie (8351)
I have always boiled our drinking water.. I've been doing it now for 45 years because I don't trust tap water .. I don't buy bottled water .. I have no budget for it .. lol ..
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i find boiled tastes funny to me but i probably should since it is expensive. thing is i would be doing it for everyone here all the time and i would resent no help with it.
@epiffanie (8351)
@bunnybon7 you will get used to it.. it tastes okay when you refrigerate it ...
@1hopefulman (18690)
I cause very little problems but then I don't have a volatile daughter. I live alone. I only drink distilled water that I buy in 5 gallon containers. Enjoy the quietness!
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i see good for you
@1hopefulman (18690)
@bunnybon7 Thanks, that is so sweet!
We boil our water. We do not even trust those machines that promise clean water.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i don't blame you. we get bottles and all i can hope is they are what they say. i don't like the funny taste when i have to boil it
@bunnybon7 I do not find it funny
Why would she not want him to go get you water? Especially if hes the controlling one? Hope she feels better, and that she apologizes to you both, as you didn't do anything wrong.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
not sure. i think she thought it was too hot but it wasn't really yet and he has walked it a few times when he needed something. she said he can't carry back a big case but i didn't expect that only a couple bottles. anyway she just came in and apologized a minute ago. she was just really really in stomach pain earlier
@bunnybon7 good I'm glad she did
I am so sorry. I cannot remember that I caused problems not meaning to. I prefer to drink bottled water, even if our water is safe and also the plumbing in the house is safe.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
thats good tap water has too much chlorine in it anyway and floride
@bunnybon7 Here there is not chlorine and floride in tap water, but I prefer to drink bottled water anyway.
• Lakewood, Colorado
This is terrible for you Brandy I am so sorry. Yes I can cause a problem just existing lol I drink britta filtered water. Why dont you get one of those to always have it in the house so you dont need bottled water?
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i rent and wonder if i would have to leave it if i move?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@bunnybon7 You can buy the pitcher at walmart you just pour the water in and the pitcher has a filter in it..they are only about $8 or something. You can take that with you anywhere.
@weevee18 (452)
I am very conscious when it comes to drinking water. I also don't just drink water straight from the faucet. Even when I'm eating out I'd rather not drink water since I don't trust that it'll be clean.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i often think that when i eat out also
@weevee18 (452)
@bunnybon7 because I had a very bad stomach ache before that's why I'm very careful now
@kepweng (4318)
yes if your stress it could lead to anger so avoid it
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i wish she could
@PatZAnthony (11721)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It does seem she is stressing herself over certain things @bunnybon7 but some people will not change. We put an inexpensive filter system under our sink and filter all drinking water. Plus, we filter our shower water, which also inexpensive to do. The kitchen system was around $60 and the filters are $22 and last us about 60 days. We filter all water that we cook with as well. The shower filters were $7 and last around 90 days.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
that sounds pretty good. so i guess it purifies the water some how. thanks
We have a water filter pitcher to filter tap water. Our water is not very good, but it is not super bad either, however my daughter and her family only use the filtered water. My daughter is not easy to get along with sometimes and she is very tough with her little boy. I try to stay in my room so I don't have to deal with her but sometimes it is unavoidable. Don't feel bad just leave things be.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
yes sometimes we have to bend a bit to keep things how we want them.
So sorry that an argument developed over such a simple thing. I do trust the water in our area. I think most humans do cause problems for others every now and then.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
she did come right in after her nap and apologize. yes it happens. so much stress these days
@Gillygirl (15260)
• Sutton, England
Our water is safe but I prefer bottled water.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i have no way of knowing how safe any of it is.
Just get bottles of water because I like the way I can carry them to my room and around the house. I usually refill them with faucet water as I drink way too many and have a hard time getting them home they are so heavy! When i go out with my uncle, I usually get some since he can carry them to my home
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
i understand and thats why i told her i was only wanting a couple bottles till i could get a case
I'm sorry, I hate living anywhere that I have to walk on egg shells. So uncomfortable, been through it many times. I don't trust the water here-there was just blackish stuff coming out of the faucet this morning-gross. I only use bottled water as well.
@bunnybon7 (31621)
• Holiday, Florida
yes sorry to put down this state but Florida does seem to have the worst water ever and i have been to nearly every state.