Nodding off

Malaysia
I usually pray at night before I go to bed. However, today I was exceptionally tired even though I had morning nap of 2 hours, I still feel sleepy. As I prayed to God Almighty, I didn't realized that I was nodding off to my sweet dream, as the rosary in my hand slowly slipped off. When I felt my fingertips were empty, I awoke to search for my rosary which fell off under my body instead! Continued to pray the rosary again but I nodded off to sleep again. Yawwnnning... I think I should go to sleep, pray again AFTER I am awake. Otherwise God would be annoyed for praying half way. Do you often fall asleep as you pray?
@Tracy04 (10696)
I pray short prayer and goes to bed. As long as we sincerely pray, God will accept
@mandala100 (25002)
@If one is too tired my friend I fall asleep when I'm reciting my mental prayer. Are you a Catholic my friend? I'll see you around my friend.