I take it back I do have something to share with you today.

Yesterday started out fine and then I came home and it was still fine, but, I must have gotten up to do something and my vaporizer/humidfier fell off the table and the water was so hot that I was jumping around because My slippers got very hot and all I wanted to do was figure out what to do first. It took me awhile to get my slippers and socks off and then clean up the mess and then all the lights went out. Thank heavens our box is inside so went to it and turned all on again and cleaned the mess. Then I had to take care of my toe. It was a problem. I went to look for my ice packs and could not find them at first and then found one and then iced my toe and then later put heat on. This is Thursday morning and iced my toe again and now have heat on it. I hope it will be ok. All that was frustrating. Just wanted to share my day with you yesterday. Thanks.
@mandala100 (53680)
@Hannihar Thank you for sharing your day my friend.
You are welcome Peter and it was not a fun day.
@mandala100 (53680)
@Hannihar Why not a fun day my friend?
@mandala100 Because when I settled down to TV and the computer disaster started. It all began with my vaporize. It fell off the table and on to the floor and it wasn't that it was such a mess with the water, it was that the water was hot. My slippers and socks got all socked and could not get them off because they were hot and had a mess to clean up and keep my Sophie away from it. I had a hard time finding a cold pack in the freezer and then did it and it hurt so much to put it on my toe and then used heat and ice pack again and heat. Now, I have a blister on my toe and another thing all the electricity went off but the fuse box is inside the apartment and got every working again and took a while for the TV to work. I wrote it down and when I see my doctor in September I will see what he says. That is what happened and now I have a blister on my toe.
That toe needs a dr.
Thanks Shay. My doctor is out of the country and he is the only one I want to see. I am doing I hope what I can before he comes back. and then he can take a look at it.
@RubyHawk (30532)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Wow, sorry you burned you foot Good you could turn your power back on. If ours goes out we have to wait until it comes back on.
Ruby, you do not have fuse boxes in your homes or outside of them? That is horrible.
@RubyHawk (30532)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Hannihar I misunderstood you. We do have fuse boxes. I thought you meant your power lines were down. How are your burns?
@RubyHawk Thanks for asking Ruby. My blister is still there. I just could not respond fast enough with trying to get my hot slippers and socks off and thinking of the mess to clean up and keeping my cat away from it. I found blister stuff but I think I got to it late. I still have my blister. Thank heavens it was just in our apartment.
@m_audrey6788 (18418)
Gosh..What a frustrating day you got yesterday but I`m sure everything will be just fine today..Wish you a nice day today
Thanks simplyme. My toe is still a problem but I am trying to do what I can till I see my doctor in September.
@Hannihar ..What?? September??Why?? it is long time..you must let it checked soon..I hope you can let it checked by a doctor as soon as possible and receive some treatment before something worst might occur..Wish you all the best
@m_audrey6788 thanks simplyme. That was very nice of you to be concerned. My doctor is on vacation and it will be fine till our appointment in September.
@SHOHANA (7161)
• Bangladesh
thanks for sharing your day activities , feel free to share
Thanks, but, yesterday was a day I would like to forget and so would my toe.
@SHOHANA (7161)
• Bangladesh
@Hannihar ok as you wish
@SHOHANA Thanks and I wish I could forget it. I need to use my vaporizer, but, nervous to use it because do not want that to happen again.
@jaideemai (352)
• Thailand
It was really difficult to pres the like button after reading about your day! Hopefully your toe is better today!
Richard, that is so sweet of you. I know when I see a hard post I cannot understand why people would say they like it. I think I found things late in the process of me treating it. I found my burn medication and now applyiing but the blister is still there and still the same size. Thank you for asking. Tomorrow will be the test when I have to lug my suitcases down the stairs and up when I get home and see how my foot feels. We do not have an elevator and I have to go back to selling tomorrow.