Challenged Vs. Affected

Germany
In our daily life we all meet different kinds of people and personalities. In short, we can`t avoid meeting someone who will make us feeling Challenged or Affected. Now, in my own definition of being (1) Challenged is more of a positive reaction from a situation or problems encountered while (2) Affected is more of a negative reaction. My question is this: What will be your reaction if someone is trying to tell you.. 1. You have a problem with your work! Please! try reviewing it again. 2. There`s something wrong with you, Are you ok? For me: 1. Challenged : I will ask that person to tell me those problems which made him/her say that my work have a problem 2. Affected a little but I can be challenged..How? I will ask her what is it that she/he find wrong with me..Maybe, others might see something wrong with me but I can`t..and it will be helpful if they will tell me..Right? So, it is your turn..
@averygirl72 (15661)
I encounter difficult people in the workplace. In school not so much. I always have problems with people in the workplace. I easily get affected
Yes..It is true we can`t avoid meeting them but I hope you will try not getting affected because being affected can cause bad health Thanks for sharing
@fly802 (1468)
I always like to face the challenge.
Wow..That`s a good attitude..It will help you grow stronger and healthier..
@YrNemo (8996)
Let see... I would scratch my head, pull my beard, and said, 'pardon?' to both cases. To the second one, my extra reaction would be a surprised look, and pointing at my chest, say, 'moi? you are being funny, right?'
Wow....What can I say??You made me so speechless..
@YrNemo (8996)
@m_audrey6788 that is the problem with being old. One becomes cynical and blase!
@YrNemo Oh..
@Lucky15 (33758)
More than being affected, i am more of the challenged one, trying to think that way ;/
That`s a good attitude ..How I wish I`m the same but I usually got affected first before getting challenged ..Thank you for sharing it here..Wish you a nice day my friend
I just try to take one at a time and got get involved in problems of others.
Yes..True..One at a time is good because we also can`t help everybody but atleast helping some is much better than nothing. Thank you for sharing..Have a nice day to you my friend
I will probably get affected first. Then I will think about and motivate myself. Sometimes getting mad or frustrated doesn't help much if you feel that way for too long.
Wow..That`s good..we are the same..Never be affected too long but used it to motivate you and make you better. Thank you for sharing. Wish you a nice day
@kepweng (7004)
yes its true daily challenge affected our lives its hard but just take the challenge
Yes..I like your attitude..Take it as a challenge and make yourself a better one..Thank you for sharing. Wish you a nice day
@sugartoes (35646)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I don't take too kindly to people criticizing others when there's no need for it other than to be mean & cold hearted, I don't mind someone HELPING me if something is wrong with what I'm doing to explain it to me or help me with it.
Yes..same here..Thank you for sharing your insights..Wish you a nice day