Worried for my Niece and Nephew

First I heard from one of the tenants that Mom actually went to the Hospital and visited my niece who vomited. I don't know why but she's out now and it happened early morning. How come she didn't even tell me. I wonder what she ate. Second There had been news of gun violence in my place here.Well, a couple of these village / traffic officers were shot / killed when having a drink. And my Nephew happens to be commuting now in those areas. I had commute in Manila for school over ten years and other places, I didn't experience these things. Except here when I went to a cinema and a guy almost rob me but I got away fast, wasn't even alone that time.
Oh wow. Hope shes good now. And stay safe
Yes, she's okay now @Courtlynn
It is worrying isnt it with all the violence Letran. I hope everyone is okay. Oh sorry to hear that happen to you too.
Hello @TiarasOceanView well, I'm just worried about them but I hope he can handle himself out there.
@Letranknight2015 I can understand it..it is frightening really, even someone who is aware can be in harms way.
@mandala100 (43371)
@Letranknight2015 Oh I really hope and pray that both your niece and nephew will be alright my friend.
Most specially for my nephew because he's on his own going to schoo @mandala100 but I guess he's no longer a kid.
@mandala100 (43371)
@Letranknight2015 Yes my friend and with allout thoughts and prayers for your nephew's safety.
@averygirl72 (16656)
That's really worrisome. It's dangerous in the city
That's the negative side of my place turned into a City @averygirl72
Hope all will be well with them.
Hello @TRBRocks420 I hope so too.