And now I'm broke.. lol

Me and my girls when they were little
Rochester, New York
I spent the day with my nieces and my eldest nieces boyfriend. The youngest had a really rough night last night so we went and got them early this morning and spent most of the day with them. I was paid this morning so it pretty much worked out perfectly. They really enjoyed spending my paycheck and I really enjoyed spending it on them. lol We went to the diner for brunch with my mum's boyfriend. The youngest sat with her sisters boyfriend and worked on Math problems in a math book that the diner has for kids to use. Madison said that she was getting her brain ready for school and Math is not one of her best subjects.
@Plethos (10315)
good thing they got to hang with you. the GF and I spend time with some of her nieces kids. either to a wrestling event when possible, or a movie or just hang out.
• Rochester, New York
Their summer has been spent in the house. They aren't allowed outside on days when my sister isn't home. So the only time they get out during the week is when we go pick them up.
@Plethos (10315)
@LisaSteinmetz - your sister has them under house arrest ? i bet they get excited once they sense you coming to the door.
My mom and i have done the same with our nieces and nephews. Rich then poor. Lol
• Rochester, New York
I love spending time with them. I also enjoy buying things for them that I know they will use.
A very nice photo there Lisa and glad to hear you had a lovely time with them.
• Rochester, New York
Thank you. That is a photo of the girl when they were younger. There is a most recent picture posted in response to sishy's comment. :)
@LisaSteinmetz I scrolled down to see them Lisa, thanks..so lovely
@mandala100 (43364)
@LisaSteinmetz That's great to hear spending your time with your nieces my friend.
• Rochester, New York
Thanks. I miss them every day so I spend as much time with them as I can.
@mandala100 (43364)
@LisaSteinmetz That's so great to hear my friend.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Its the situation that you want to be poor for the priceless moment.
• Rochester, New York
Oh I'm not poor I still have money, just not much of my paycheck is left. lol
@averygirl72 (16656)
Looks you enjoy your time with your nieces
• Rochester, New York
I do enjoy my time with them.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
The feeling of spending your money for kids is really worth it..Sometimes, I also ask myself..Why are you working so hard? And ended answering it..Because I want to enjoy my life with my family without worrying about the expenses...Wish you a good day
• Rochester, New York
Exactly! I have some money saved up so I'm not broke poor, I am just without most of my paycheck. lol
@LisaSteinmetz ....That`s nice to know ..Have a nice day my friend
@sishy7 (27647)
That's a great picture - looks like everyone is enjoying spending time together as a family...
• Rochester, New York
That is my nieces when they were little. They are big now. lol This is them now.
@sishy7 (27647)
@LisaSteinmetz Oh, they are so cute and beautiful in both pictures...
Nieces are always a pleasure to spend our hard-earned money on!
• Rochester, New York
True! Their mother stopped giving them an allowance so I don't mind spending money on them when we are together.
Awesome! I'm glad you had a good time.