How many of you like wearing glasses?

@studylove (2139)
People wear glasses for different reasons. Youngsters wear glasses, particularly sun glasses as a fashion icon. There are some people who wear sun glasses to protect their eyes from the heat of sun rays. On the other hand, some people have to put on the glasses to improve their eye sight. With the passage of time, trends are getting changed and now glasses are available in different style and design which determines their price. Do you like to wear glasses?
@renicemae (2319)
I dont wear glasses for fashion. But I am planning to but one so that I can use it during travel. But I wear reading glasses!
@studylove (2139)
You have a smart thinking. Is your eye sight ok dear?
@renicemae (2319)
@studylove Slightly not okay. I wear eyeglass with 70 and 75 grade. not so high compared to others.
@studylove (2139)
@renicemae ok dear, What is the color of the glasses you like the most?
@m_audrey6788 (13167)
I really don`t like wearing glasses but if it`s the only way I can see then, it is ok..I use sunglasses on summer due to sun really hurts my eyes
@studylove (2139)
I also wear sunglasses, especially in the summer when the rays of sun is blazing. This way, i protect my eyes. What color of sunglasses do you like?
@studylove ..Well..a shade of brown..and small one..
@studylove (2139)
@m_audrey6788 I also like that color as well.
@Asylum (48063)
• Manchester, England
I would not go so far as to say that I like wearing glasses, but I am quite comfortable wearing them.
@studylove (2139)
Ok, do you like glasses with smart frame or thick one?
@Asylum (48063)
• Manchester, England
@studylove I always pay extra to ensure an attractive design.
@studylove (2139)
@Asylum You have good choice, i appreciate your liking for glassess.
@Kattleya (149)
I have to wear glasses because of poor eye sight, but it doesn't mean I like wearing them.
@studylove (2139)
What is your eye sight, i mean how much weak it is?
@Kattleya (149)
@studylove It's not that much. I have astigmatism and a grade of 75 on both. However, its enough for me to have a splitting headache if I strain my eyes and not wear glass when reading.
No, I do not like to wear glasses at all.
@studylove (2139)
Have you never put on glasses dear?
I had to get glasses when I was quite young and when I could I got contact lenses and now I have a pair of glasses for reading and one for seeing far away and my contact lenses and also sunglasses. I have not choice about the matter whether I like wearing glasses or not. I have to wear them to be able to see and read. I love sunglasses to help with the sun.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I like wearing glasses. They give me professorial look. I only really need them for reading.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
I liked it when I was in my school but now I think I'm more beautiful without it