Last Night Was Canceled By The Venue!

I was all excited to go try my hand at stand up comedy and when I stopped in yesterday morning to verify when I was going to be up I was told that it was canceled. I was a bit discouraged but maybe soon. In the meantime I have created a Facebook page called Humor By Bernie Z to do trial runs. I'll post videos of my jokes, written jokes and other stuff there. So far I have only put up the video I shared here but soon I will do more. If I get enough people who like it then I will keep the page but if not I'll just delete it. What are your thoughts? Have you ever used Facebook for trial balloons of ideas?
@alberello75 (18388)
• Genova, Italy
Maybe I found the page. Is that where is the picture of two rechargeable batteries? However, and you have to forgive me, I do not think to see your videos, because they are in English and for that reason I do not understand. However, I admire your snapshots
@alberello75 I'm working on translation process but will have some unusual pictures! Yes that is it. The two batteries are an unusual brand called "Super Lusty"
@alberello75 (18388)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler Okay, in one way or another, at least I'd like to give you a LIKE on your Facebook page. I finally saved one of your snapshots. I know they are not new. But I am also sure that you will post new ones. I'm right?
Oh no..so sorry to hear that Bernie..I was looking forward to know how it went for you..will they reschedule it?
@TiarasOceanView They have invited me to an open mic night and said they would be postponing the launch of Comedy night for a few months.
@Berniezeitler Well hopefully the will do the comedy sometimes.
That's to bad. I hope they will reschedule it.