~Good Day So Far~

Pixabay image
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope you are having a good day so far. My husband went into work later than usual today since he worked late last night. Any time spent with him is good and this morning was no different. There's a different feel here when he's home, everyone is happier. =) We all love him so much. The kids showed us a few magic tricks they learned, so cute! They all really like magic, whenever they learn a new trick they get excited to show us. Of course Julian sometimes likes to give their tricks away... but it's cute anyway. Lol. How's your day been so far?
the day is going good so far.magic tricks that is pretty cool.I love hearing this.Something beside their Ipad etc.
@amadeo That's good! My kids don't have ipads, tablets, computers, etc... My oldest daughter has a phone for games and learning apps but they only go on it at night before bed. =) Yes they love making things like slime and expirements as well as magic!
@LovingMyBabies that is wonderful.I love see kids to create something.Magic is good.
Oh that sounds nice Jennifer..glad you got some time with him all of you. Day is iffy..in pain here but its fine it passes.
@Tiarasoceanview Thanks, it was a good morning. =) I'm sorry your in pain, I hope you feel better soon.
@TiarasOceanView, Hoping that your pain will cease soon, very soon!
@marlina Thanks Marlina..still going at this time.
@JustBhem (36754)
• Davao, Philippines
I woke up very late today because I sleep late last night. And now, I am in mylot.
@Justbhem I hope you have a good day. =)
@JustBhem (36754)
• Davao, Philippines
@LovingMyBabies Thanks, for you as well.
So far so good! I just had my lunch. Now I'm going to snuggle up with my orange cat and read for awhile.
@NJChicaa That's good! Snuggle time is awesome. =)
@ulqu1orra (308)
Feeling really motivated right now because of my beloved honey bunch, yeah my girlfriend, we're so close on having our first year anniversary and I'm excited to see her reaction on my planned secret surprise. Also, been having fun sharing my ideas and reading ideas of other myLoters while earning. Oh! Just now I've seen my balance went up.
By the way those flowers really look good.
@ulqu1orra Aw, it's so sweet that you planned a surprise for her! You need to teach my husband some things! He doesn't ever do the surprise thing.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Fantastic! I picked up two of my friends and they came here to lunch and spend time before they had to worrk at noon. I was joking around about having an American Breakfast at 10AM. They said why not. So I cooked them pancakes, bacon and sausage and they were in love. Both of them said let's eat this again tomorrow. I said no. One day of pancakes is plenty for me. I told them tomorrow I want to eat hot sauce and I want Mexican food. They said they never had it before, so tomorrow is Mexican food day.
@poehere Lol, well I'm glad you had an enjoyable time with good food! =)
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@moffittjc (42976)
• Gainesville, Florida
I remember when my son was little, we were in St. Augustine one time, and we came across a magic shop that had a magician putting on a show. He was instantly hooked, and all he wanted for his birthday and for Christmas was magic kits. He was completely wrapped up in learning magic tricks! Such fun memories.
@moffittjc My kids watch youtube videos at times of magic shows and they try to do the tricks themselves. It's so cute! =)
@moffittjc (42976)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies It's always cute to see children try to master magic tricks!
Awww magic tricks! I'm glad they are trying to show you guys their work in progress. So cute! Sneaky little Julian though haha.
@Daniegirl80587 Yeah, it's so cute! Julian loves to lift the curtain before the trick is over. The older kids don't like it very much but we think it's very funny!
@LovingMyBabies Of course they don't like it. He is "ruining" their trick lol.
Happy to hear you and your family are having such a good day. We loved the magic shows and skits our kids put on for us.
@DianneN Thank you, it was nice having him home for a few hours. =) Yes the shows are so much fun for everyone. I hope your having a good day!
@LovingMyBabies You're so welcome! I love being with my husband so much, too, and of course my precious sons, their better halves, and of course my grandchildren. When we are all together, it's pure bliss!!!
Glad he got to go in late, he needs his rest. Magic? That's so cool. And lol Julian
@Courtlynn Me too, it was nice having him home. =) Yes they love it! And Julian loves giving their tricks away! Lol
@LovingMyBabies silly boy.
So glad that you were all together. How does Julian give the tricks away?
@marlina Thank you. Well he opens the "curtain" before it's time mostly when they disappear!
My day has been really bad, but I'm trying to pick it up from here. I'm glad your husband got a little extra time with you guys this morning. I loved it when my parents were both home with us, just hanging out.
@AmbiePam I am so sorry your day has not been good. =( I hope it gets better for you really soon.
@LovingMyBabies Thank you.
I would imagine that your children could put on quite the fun magical show together. It was nice that your hubs got to stay home with you all for a while. We're getting ready to go to our son's wedding pretty soon. My husband and I are both very excited and happy to be able to welcome a new member to our family.
@Juliaacv Yeah it was lot's of fun to watch! Oh! I hope y'all have a wonderful time amd congrats to the happy couple! =)
@LovingMyBabies Thank you. I cried during the ceremony and a bit in the park while they were posing for photos. I was just so happy for them both.
@jobelbojel (7112)
What magic trick they perform? Sound like fun.
@jobelbojel They did the disappearing trick and they stuffed a tissue into an egg shell.
@gnatsmom (1201)
In a world that seems to be overcome with miserable relationships, it is so refreshing to hear of couples who love spending time together. It is even more refreshing when families love being and interacting together.
@gnatsmom Aw, thanks so much. We do love being together and I am so grateful we are still in love after 13 years. =)
@mysimplelot (1125)
• Asansol, India
Sounds that you had a good day. So weer you excited to learn something new?
@mysimplelot Yeah, it was good.
I am glad you had a good day. I am exhausted. Time for bed soon.
@Gardengerty I hope you slept well. =)
@Mr_Robot (44)
I woke up early today even though the class is suspended because of the storm warning. Gonna do something interesting today.
@Mr_Robot I hope you had a good day!
My day was pretty good, but traffic coming back from the city was no fun. I didn't get something done I really wanted to do and that is frustrating..but at least I made it home in one piece!
@snowy22315 I'm sorry about the traffic and sorry you didn't get it done. Glad you got home safely. =)
Sounds like a pretty good day and, magic tricks are always fun.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you, yes they are! =)