Off to Friday yoga class at the gym

@KristenH (20417)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This morning, it did feel like fall this morning with the temperatures at 53 degrees. So I had worn my spring jacket with socks and sneaks to the gym this morning. I love the sun and the gentle breeze too. And I traded them out for no jacket and sneaks this afternoon to return to the flops. It's another heavenly day with temps in the 70s and early 80s tonight. We're getting closer and closer to fall weather, when pretty soon, my flip flop weather would come to an end for mornings first and then evenings in a month. As for Upwork, my first book review did get approved for the first milestone. I used a book review template to make it better from a website, in which I should've used it last year for my two ghostwritten book reviews. I've already posted the review on those sites and wait for my next book to review next week. I might use the same template for my own book reviews, though mine are two graphs long like 300 words. This might also work for First to Read and Netgalley reviews too in the future, like tomorrow night. I did pass on two invites I received this week--one was to do a blog on finance from someone in Ukraine, and the other was to write a nonfiction book for a publisher. Both were intermediate level jobs--something I know nothing about. So I'm keeping my availability open for more jobs. No word yet on my five proposals or last year's client that I nudged either. So I'm off to the gym and be back later with a report from class.
We have the same weather as yours in our area. It is delightful. So good to hear your book review was approved. Hope more jobs come your way!!
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too Deborah. But I'm fine with this job for now and working on more revised hubs at Hub Pages during this same time.
I'm glad your review was accepted. That's wonderful.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah it was. I'm looking forward to my next book to read and review next week.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Have fun!
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I did my friend.
@KristenH Excellent!
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It was kind of cool last night..but the weathermen are liars because they keep saying the humidity is low yet I woke up with sweat on my nose. I don't call that low humidity! Maybe tonight it will be cool enough to keep the humidity at bay.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I know the feeling. I hope the weather's right for you.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Doing good Kristen with Upwork. I hope you have a fun time at yoga too. Happy start of the weekend friend.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
thanks Ocean. Yeah I am. I wish those invites were more entry-level and not advanced work for me. The pay's good though.
Glad to hear your book review got approved.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR. It did make me happy.
Soon you will be wearing a winter coat when you go off to yoga session.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
More like sweats and my spring jacket than a winter coat. I don't do yoga at winter though.