Follow Up Visit To The Doctor ,Attending a Court Mediation Session and More Than 100 Pending Notifications.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/done-trying/
@silvermist (19887)
There were so many things to be done and most of them are finished. Now I am attending to my notifications on myLot. The follow up visit to the doctor went well.No more medicines for the moment. A person had bought some land from us paying with a check,which bounced.( Who sells property and gives possession accepting a post dated check?). We had filed a case .That was what came up for mediation. Now hopefully I will be spending more time here. I wish you all a happy weekend.
1] i love the photos writing. Its something more of us should take in. Glad you caught up, and drs went well. See you around.
@silvermist (19887)
Yes you too.Have a good Sunday.
@silvermist thanks.
@silvermist (19887)
@Courtlynn You are welcome.
@YrNemo (11190)
I hate to have anything to do with the court or tribunals. Wish you luck. Are you going to contact the buyer re: his bounced check? We did that once, buying something, and were so sure we had the money to pay. Found out we confused the accounts (and the bank didn't bother telling us, but calmly charged us the penalty of $30, bxstard!). Considering they charged us a premium fee (about $500) per year to deal with such matter, we were so angry with them!
@silvermist (19887)
It was a different story.He had plenty of money to pay.He was just cheating. I was not the first on his list either.We kept giving him time.We were even ready to accept the money in installments.Only when the lawyer told after a particular time the check will expire we filed the case.
@YrNemo (11190)
@silvermist ew, didn't know that there were dishonest people like that floating around, wanting the property but don't want to hand over the money. Shame on that guy!
@silvermist (19887)
@YrNemo Yes,that was a shock to me too.
Good no more medicines Starlight. Take it easy my friend.
@silvermist (19887)
That certainly was a relief.
@Sreekala (22127)
My goodness, weekend is here so quickly? Good to focus on problem at a time. Everything will go smooth.
@silvermist (19887)
Yes,that is what I am trying to do.Visiting your native place for Onam?
@ilocosboy (34344)
You've done well today and as I see them rhey were all turned positive.
@silvermist (19887)
Yes,and I am glad.Thanks.
@kepweng (11344)
nice if you have notification i dont have multitasking is good sometimes
@silvermist (19887)
Yes it is.Have a nice Sunday.
They don't get to keep it, do they? That would be a huge miscarriage of justice.