Can I see your house?

@averygirl72 (16620)
We now have Street view. I can now see the surrounding area of a particular place. I can see the place without actually going there by just viewing in the street view. I don't know if our house has a street view but I know the school in front of us has a street view. If you have street view of your house can you share it so I can see your house where you live?
I don't know if this link will work
MoreEven more from GoogleSign in
Actually, it does for me...in fact I was rotating the view and I saw it shows one of my neighbors out working in the yard so I shared the picture to one of his daughters I am friends with on facebook
@sishy7 (27608)
@JolietJake It works! I see the porch where Scar was hogging some time ago... Thanks for sharing but, really, it doesn't only show your house but also your address.
@sishy7 Yeah, I'm not too worried about that, my facebook profile shows it too
@sabtraversa (13332)
I like to travel with Street View. It's very useful when I need to get to a place but I don't know what's like, so I type in the address and find out. My house is quite sad from the outside, and I won't share my address anyway.
@averygirl72 (16620)
Yes it's very useful. I used it once to locate a bank in a place I haven't been before. I see in the street view a landmark which is a school that's why I easily see the bank. My house too is sad in the outside because it's an old house. I'm interested to know where people in mylot actually lives. Do you have street view of your house?
@sabtraversa (13332)
@averygirl72 Yes, I do. It's a building with two floors (three if you count the ground floor), so I live in an apartment.
@averygirl72 (16620)
@sabtraversa You own that apartment. Where do you live first floor?
It's about 130 am here I can't go take pictures of the front of mine. But I have some of the inside.
@averygirl72 (16620)
The inside of your house is okay too. Can I see it?