Harvey Behave Yourself.....

Pamplona, Spain
Hurricane Harvey let your fury abate Hurricane Harvey don´t hurt anyone or anything in your way Don´t you think that they have enough on their plate? Just go your way and don´t take it out on anyone else Harvey I pray that you behave yourself With all your twists and turns no one will ever know Which could be the way you ever want to go
@mandala100 (24198)
@lovingangelinstead Yes my friend and we hope and pray that Harvey will not cause any havoc.
• Pamplona, Spain
I also hope the same for others in more or less the same plight. I have seen the floods in China too and fires that refuse to put themselves out.
@mandala100 (24198)
@lovinangelsinstead21 That's true my friend.
• Pamplona, Spain
@mandala100 After we saw that we did not know what had happened next either.
I'm praying for everyone's safety, it looks really bad. =(
• Pamplona, Spain
Hope you are all safe where you are Jen. I don´t know if it hits your area and I hope it don´t hit no one´s are. Wish Harvey would all fizzle out afore he even gets there.
@lovinangelsinstead21 It's not in our area and it's not supposed to come this way, thank God. I wish it would go away too.
• Pamplona, Spain
@LovingMyBabies I have been reading about the said damage its been causing but no more news up to yet.
@Lucky15 (33763)
I watch a live report on cnn earlier and it is crazy how the wind is blowing. ;/
• Pamplona, Spain
I have not been able to see any of that going on this dinner time. I have read a couple of things about it though. Our news is quite unreliable sometimes though so its best to read online I think.
@YrNemo (5915)
I think the Apocalypse is coming closer and closer. We have got so much of rain & bad weather lately that we are just so sick of it.
• Pamplona, Spain
We are in a very hot ending of Summer that does not want to give up. Our dams are only half capacity although its happened before. Just hoping that Harvey weakens on its way over.
@YrNemo (5915)
@lovinangelsinstead21 Wish I could ask God to send half of the rain here to you. It is depressing hearing the rain pouring on our roof NONSTOP.
• Pamplona, Spain
@YrNemo Are you right in its path then? Goodness me I certainly hope you have not been flooded out. No worries it will rain like crazy here soon and fill the dams that are half full.
@jobelbojel (4315)
Harvey is a nice name - and hopefully it will not bring disaster in your country. We have a typhoon here in the Philippines and it landed last night.
• Pamplona, Spain
Lets hope because it has a nice name it will only do nice things like huff and puff a bit of wind and that´s it and he just fades out over the Oceans.
@ilocosboy (28455)
Just like typhoon Jolina who charmingly behave today. It was just rain and no strong winds.
• Pamplona, Spain
So glad for you and because we only get mention of yours from there when you write about them otherwise we do not hear about them at all. If she only rained and nothing else much better that than causing a lot of damage.
@topffer (29544)
• France
I saw a few photos of floodings, I hope that Harvey will not do human victims.
• Pamplona, Spain
Neither do I tops, neither do I. Seems a very powerful one this time hence my giving him a good talking to and see if he behaves and just gives up and goes away.
@topffer (29544)
• France
@lovinangelsinstead21 I agree. I read that some places received up to 40 inches of rain.
• Pamplona, Spain
@topffer It seems like Harvey has caused a lot of damage on Coastal Towns and severe damage to buildings too over Friday night. As usual there are places without power or drinking water too. Galveston has received a record amount of rainfall as well.
Great poem about that hurricane and its fury.
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you I am going to see what is happening now about it all.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I saw it this morning and it's really bad.
• Pamplona, Spain
@just4him Latest I can get here is that it has boiled down to a Tropical Storm and its losing strength.
@bunnybon7 (31631)
• Holiday, Florida
true they should all stay way out in ocean. lol. i was worried a while it might come this way
• Pamplona, Spain
They should really. I was watching it today also. Seems like it will gather momentum again so they say and do some more harm. I truly hope the Spanish News has got it all wrong mind you they usually do.
@bunnybon7 (31631)
• Holiday, Florida
@lovinangelsinstead21 i hope so too. it could turn and go this way . i wish it would just stop and no more come on land any where
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 I wish that it would fade out right now. Just fizz out altogether.
• Lakewood, Colorado
It is so very bad this hurricane thanks for writing this Lovings.
• Pamplona, Spain
I know Tiara. I am keeping track of it what I can and it does seem that some very bad damage has been done. Hope all are safe. I felt that I had to write it Tiara.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lovinangelsinstead21 I see there are huge march in Barcelona today for anti terrorism.
• Pamplona, Spain
@TiarasOceanView Yes there has been but I did not see much of it. I was outside trying to keep cool and then inside and then out again. This weather is crazy we have a minimum of 26 degrees set to last all night. Yikes.
Harvey is acting badly and needs to knock it off!
• Pamplona, Spain
I should say so and I felt just like telling him behave yourself Harvey and don´t play up so much.
@sugartoes (32446)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I really don't think he cares how much we pray to make it go away he's got a mind of it's own & want's to damage any & everything it can in it's path, but I have to say that was a good thing to post.
• Pamplona, Spain
Really what I wrote is my kind of "Prayer" for nothing bad to happen to people or animals or houses and such. I saw that the babies and young children were being evacuated that were in Hospital in case the power went off. Thank you anyways.
Harvey must have read this. At least he has calmed down a bit. You are very soothing.