Who Supports Rodrigo Roa Duterte?

By Ed
Baguio, Philippines
Definitely not the Human Rights people. My countrymen have long been desperately in need of a strong leader who has the balls to crack and fight illegal drug proliferation including massive corruption in this country. In the local and international news, thousands of illegal drug users, pushers, corrupt politicians involved in illegal drug activities had been shot dead either by police operations, vigilantes, or their enemies in the same business. I support the move of the President for he has only a 6-year term to correct a little of this nation. After his term, what shall be next again? In my harsh belief, unless the last pusher is pinned down, and so with corrupt minded officer sacked from office, this country will never become successful.
@Mike197602 (13366)
• Worcester, England
Good for you if you like your elected leader. For me I'd say there is no place for him in civilised society...these extrajudicial killings make a mockery of the law.
I think that we should take Duterte, Trump, Putin, and Kim Jong Un, and I'm sure there are a few others, and Exile them all to their own little country and let them duke it out.
@Mike197602 maybe you and I can get exclusive rights to that, and we'll be rich! We can have a monopoly on it between the US and the UK, but we just have to find some bad guys who will teach us how to get away with being a monopoly and avoid the consequence of the law for being so since they are illegal at least here in the US.
@moneychaser I do not disagree with the history of corruption. I am well aware of that. However, vigilantism is not the answer. I'm just glad that we in the United States have a certain amount of checks and balances, otherwise our current standing president would be another like yours. And we might as well just have more and more killing in the Streets between the black lives matter movement, the alternative Right Movement , neo-nazis, and the police who don't think before they pull the trigger.
@josie_ (6345)
Taking short cuts and not going through the legal system where a person is deem innocent until proven guilty has cause incident's like the recent "salvaging" (extra-judicial killing) of a student, Kian de los Santos. He was obviously not resisting arrest despite claim by the police he fired at the arresting officers.
Saksi is GMA Network's late-night newscast hosted by Arnold Clavio and Pia Arcangel. It airs Mondays to Fridays at 11:30 PM (PHL Time) on GMA-7. For more vid...
• Baguio, Philippines
Why not put them in jail? And before the term of Duterte, how many can you remember erring policemen have done this? There is, and there may always be. regardless of whose presidential term. It's good that they are showing their real personality now so that they will be judged as this early. We don't need them, do you? There are more aspiring good and responsible policemen to replace them. Keep repeating this process and see the difference! Thank you for sharing your thought...
@sol_cee (14338)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I support him no matter what.
• Baguio, Philippines
@sol_cee Thank you...
• Calgary, Alberta
I dont support him because he is spreading fake news and revisionist history with the help of his Minions Mocha Uson and Twerking Pinoy. He is using a lot of propaganda with his paid trolls to cover up his flaws.