Give Those that put their lives in danger Praise to saving lives

@sugartoes (40706)
Greencastle, Indiana
I have to say what those do to save peoples lives is really amazing the people I'm talking about is the firemen, the police, the weathermen the weather chasers, army, navy, marines, national guards, air force. I just can't praise them enough, they risk their lives to protect ours they are some amazing brave souls that don't get enough praise. I want to take this time give my thanks to ALL of them that put their lives in danger to protect ours & that's just not enough :>{ I have to say it's really sad that there's not a lot of people that think about this kind of thing, but right now I think it's time to. how many of you think about such things as this off the top of your heads, to think what they go through to save our lives & how much they risk their lives to go protect us in every way? I know you watch the news every now & then but does it ever hit your mind what it takes to do what they do everyday just to make a pay check? & pray they make it home safely too? I would like to say that I have a time or two wanted to do a little something to give my thanks to all those that help save a life in one situation or another but I'm not sure just what. As there is SO many people that I'd have to give thanks to I don't think there's anything I could do to cover them ALL I'm not talking just in MY area but clear a cross the nation. I get calls & invitations all the time to give a donation but that's something I just can't afford to do on a fixed income as bad as that may sound it's just the way things are :{ What could you do to give your appreciation to so MANY what I call life savers that serve & protect everyday of the year that put their lives in danger, if you had the chance to?
Here's fail compilation channel full of interesting, ex?iting and funny events, fails, faults and car crash. Best fun moments from all over the world in one ...
@velvet53 (16489)
• Palisade, Colorado
I pray for these people as I know that they do so much to help save lives. What would we do without them? They put their own lives on the line to help others and don't think about themselves. I can't afford to give either but if I have a little extra I will put it in the boot when the firefighters have their fund raiser. I have helped prepare meals for the firefighters when we had that bad fire in Colorado Springs. It wasn't much but I did what I could.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 your so right they are the hero's that we can't do without them, I'm sure they really appreciated what you did for them, as they really do deserve anything we can do for them.
@velvet53 (16489)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes I agree and I wish that I could do more. Years ago I used to knit hats and send them out to the fisherman on the est coast. I alos made prayer shawls and donated them to my mom's church. I enjoyed doing that.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 wow you are VERY talented with things you do I praise you for ALL you've done.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I agree with you. I truly salute this kind of people. Hands down to these heroes.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JeeyanDee AMEN they deserve all the praise we can give them
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JeeyanDee so I take it you agree with me?
@silvermist (20100)
You are absolutely right.We should always appreciate those heroes.Thanks for the link.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@silvermist I am always thinking how they can do what they do like while I'm watching the weather channel with the hurricane. With them having to stand in the out doors reporting it as it comes in O M G they couldn't pay me enough to do the things they do. Like the cops at protest rallies & all they put their lives in danger the fire fighters that go into buildings saving people their OUR hero's as well as just ordinary people that save others out of the blue.
@silvermist (20100)
@sugartoes Actually it is very difficult to watch them trying to make us safe.We can only wish no danger comes to them.But it does .
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@silvermist yes it does everyday that their in a response to help.
@VivaLaDani13 (19850)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes For anyone I have met personally who have helped me or other people, I tell them how thankful I am and how lucky the world is to have them.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that makes that person feel good.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Exactly.
@kepweng (14564)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
is your poem didicated to military? or men in uniform?
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kepweng well for one it's not a poem & for another it's for ALL that risk their lives & the people in uniforms.
Our prayers should go out to all who risk their lives to save the lives of others.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 your SO right about that, their everywhere that you lest expect them to be in almost ALL walks of life.
@HazySue (21280)
We do need to get behind and support all the good works that these wonderful people do everyday. They deserve our respect.
@sugartoes (40706)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@HazySue they sure do, every time I see a hero I thank them even if I have to go out of my way they deserve it a 1000 times over.