Its Another Weekend For Us

@ilocosboy (34345)
Next week will be the last weekend for August, which means we are truly entering the 'ber' months of 2017. Is the Christmas season starting? Seems like that though its too early to think of it. But before that, its another weekend for us. It's Saturday and another last of days of the week for us to enjoy. The week is a great week for me because I accomplish many things like I made and positioned the dog's house including the rabbit's hatch. I have also submitted my entries in one contest though I have to make another one for next week. There was typhoon (Jolina) but we are lucky it didn't made damages but in fact become beneficial because of the water it brought to the farm fields where the rice are beginning to grow. Thanks goodness there was no heavy run. How was your weekend.
@silvermist (18515)
Happy to know the Typhoon did not do any damage.So the Saturday was productive for you.Have a good Sunday too.
@ilocosboy (34345)
Yes, the typhon is like its namesake movie star who is charming and jolly, she's not fierce.
@silvermist (18515)
@ilocosboy So you mean the Typhoon Jolina just caressed you,gave rain and went away?
@ilocosboy (34345)
@silvermist ha ha, caressed, she just say hello and went away.
@Hate2Iron (7520)
It's very gloomy today. It looks like rain, but it's not in the forecast. We shall see! :)
@ilocosboy (34345)
Its a very nice day here in fact as I'm writing this response the morning sun rays is warming my skin as I'm mylotting outside the house.
Glad to hear no damage from Jolina. Have a happy weekend and I too cannot believe how fast this month has flown by.
@ilocosboy (34345)
Yes in fact the morning sun is happily smiling now.
So relieved to hear the typhoon did not cause damage.
@ilocosboy (34345)
We are very thankful
@Tracy04 (10575)
Another weekends, another days gone day, we realize that 2017 is almost end.
@ilocosboy (34345)
On Friday it will be September 1, in my country we can consider as the start of Christmas season. You can hear again Christmas songs.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@ilocosboy wow! Here not yet. Due to many celebrations, public holidays here, Christmas song can only be heard during November or early December. Good for you there
@ilocosboy (34345)
@Tracy04 im certain, in September 1 the people will welcome the season with Christmas song
I'm glad you didn't have damage. It's supposed to rain here today and I hope it does, we need it.
@ilocosboy (34345)
The rain here is so beneficial to the farmers as the rice is growing fast.
Weekend is fine so far. Stayed at home Friday night and yesterday, watched the 'Emoji Movie'. Sunday morning right now and I'm trying to post here in myLot before the big Mayweather-McGregor fight.
This is the last august weekend.. next weekend is sept 1st 2nd and 3rd.
@ilocosboy (34345)
the time is really flying
@ilocosboy yes, always is. just never realize it when a child.
@averygirl72 (16677)
Why are the days so fast? But I feel excited for the ber months. We just have one more week
@ilocosboy (34345)
Four days to be exact before September.