Gotta wait

Peoria, Arizona
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing swell! I am dealing with something rather annoying. I advise you, never use Driver Booster. This is the second time that I have used this program and it has messed up my computer somehow! I wanted to update my drivers like I should because this computer is so janky! And I did that yesterday. I shut down my laptop and go to bed. I wake up and I can see the start up, I can see the windows logo, and then when it gets to the login screen, it goes black. I have no idea what driver failure causes this to happen, it is bizarre and super annoying. I have to wait for my mom to wake up because I have no idea where the HDMI cord is. I need it so I can connect my laptop to a monitor to see what is going on. She is also sleeping on the couch so I can't really look myself without waking her up. Ugh, so annoying. Oh well, I guess I will clean or something while I wait for her to wake up.
@Tina30219 (31187)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope that your computer problem is taken care of soon and it is up and running again soon.
• Peoria, Arizona
I was able to fix it right after this post. It wasn't that hard, just time consuming haha
@Tina30219 (31187)
• Onaway, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer Glad you was able to fix it.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Tina30219 Haha thank you, system restore, woot woot
@Blondie2222 (20985)
bummer I hope you can get it figured out and get it working again. I don't do any computer maintenance without my boyfriends approval as he does computer business on the side from his regular job.
• Peoria, Arizona
I know a bit about computers, but not a lot. I was able to fix it, it wasn't hard at all just annoying haha
@Blondie2222 (20985)
@DesirousDreamer lol glad you were able to fix it then.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Blondie2222 Haha nothing like a system restore.
@mandala100 (31380)
@DesirousDreamer Thank you for your tip/advise about Driver Booster my friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
Of course! I don't what anyone to deal with what I am dealing with
@mandala100 (31380)
@DesirousDreamer That's right my friend.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Never used Driver Booster. I'll keep that in mind.
• Peoria, Arizona
good choice!
@Teep11 (6891)
Computer woes? Hope what is needed comes through. Just remain hopeful. Have a wonderful Sunday. Blessed and let there be light.
• Peoria, Arizona
There are always computer woes with this computer haha
@Morleyhunt (18993)
I'm technologically challenged. I don't even attempt to enhance without advice and someone to hold my hand (do it for me).