Saturday Night Disco

Redlands, California
Have you lost your way? Did you lose your soul? I think my soul has been torn out and stomped on in these times. Relax, this is a good party song, I swear on Kai's size 20 paws. It just goes to show musicians can make escapism music and preach reality at the same time. Best comments on this YouTube video are as follows: "When you live in California listening to this high, it's amazing" Responded with: "I live in Texas and listening to this high is just absolutely horrible" Had me rolling anyway. "The Mad Caddies" ladies and gentlemen. Makes you feel better and shows you a better way. Which is the only way I like my music.
Souls for Sale Mad Caddies Keep It Going Hey, people who watch my videos. I've decided that the internet needs ska. You can look at my channel to see the alb...
Quite early in the day for Saturday Night Disco!
• Redlands, California
Little bit, early for people celebrating early and east cost is 3 hours ahead. London and Philippines would have to do yesterday. Plus, do it before I forget.
@crossbones27 - You can never start celebrating too early. Unless you're returning an interception for a sure touchdown!
• Redlands, California
@teamfreak16 Indeed, and good joke there buddy. Was not bad like mine.
Watching Logan too while listening to this.
• Redlands, California
Hmm, interesting. Does it make a good soundtrack song for the movie?
@crossbones27 Its mesmerizing