Do you clean your mattress...

don't know honestly what the name is for what ever I suffer with. I am not sure if it's actually Ocd or not. I know I clean all the time. but I can't allow anything on my bare mattress. I have my beds covered in a vinyl mattress cover. The ones that the bed slips into. I think if the bed were not in plastic I could not have sleep overs. I have not slept on a mattress bare that I ever owned. I don't know the comfort of anything but the mattress covers. I have seen some peoples mattresses and I knew there could be nothing that would allow me to sleep in comfort on it.
@Tracy04 (10527)
Aye, but our mattress are plastic covered....
That is good your mattress is clean.
@Tracy04 (10527)
@Genipher (5166)
We quickly learned, after having kids, that all our mattresses needed a good, waterproof cover. So you probably wouldn't do well sleeping in a hotel/motel bed, eh? The older I get the more disgusted I am with hotel beds. I never know what's lurking beneath the sheets...
I turned down plenty of vacations due to hotels and not being comfortable with them.
I have a blanket under neath our sheets on the bed.
That is how I had mine for years till I got tired of washing both comforter and blanket. i wash them in the tub so that is hard for me.
Yes I do on a constant basis, I even put my mattress out in the sunshine sometimes.