Is There an Eternal Life?

Eternal Life
@dodoazo (21035)
What I mean here on how sure are you to receive eternal life? I will be discussing Bible truth which only Christians believe. For others this may be out of context or inappropriate, nevertheless they're entitled for their own opinion. We should respect them. In the Sunday session of our Church semi-annual conference which was held recently, the Mission President assured the congregation as what the scripture revealed of the unfeigned love of the Heavenly Father to save the sinners. "This is God's Promise. If you obey His commandments, ye shall have eternal life. This is the greatest gift of God to mankind," told the Mission President. You may accept or believe it not. It's your freedom or free agency to do what's right otherwise without offending others.
@1hopefulman (31632)
Who wants to die? I don't! So, I'm glad that God made arrangements for us that we could have everlasting life. John 3:16 Authorized (King James) Version 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
@dodoazo (21035)
That's it. How many would be receiving that?
@1hopefulman (31632)
@dodoazo Everlasting life is a gift that will be given to all that do the will of God. (See Matthew 7:21)
@dodoazo (21035)
@1hopefulman that's true. Sorry for those who are disobedient.
@augusta123 (6318)
As a christian I strongly believe so.don't you believe?
@dodoazo (21035)
I do. I have a strong faith that God would give eternal life to those who are following Him to the end.
@dodoazo that's the faith.Gracis
@dodoazo (21035)
@augusta123 that's it.
I think there is an eternal life.
@dodoazo (21035)
It's our faith that makes us believe that there's eternal life.
@averygirl72 (16620)
The Bible says there is but my problem is I can't imagine the next world or the eternal world will be like
@Eriqueen (201)
• Yaounde, Cameroon
@Aubrey you don't have to imaging just read the Bible everything is there even how heaven looks like, as a Christian you should see the eternal world as a perfection of this world
How can we be sure? Of course nobody knows, if you have faith you hope that there is.
@kepweng (17705)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
sometimes im Loosing faith in god why god Not Intervine right to End All Suffferings of humans??