Traffic Jam

@holdoors (1672)
Malaysia
I was involved in a jam causing me to be nearly late for work. I clocked just two minutes before work commenced. The surprising thing was that a motorcycle bumped into the back of another motorcycle just next to my car at a traffic light junction. Thank goodness no one was hurt.I shall leave earlier to avoid this jam tomorrow.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
traffic is part of everyday life are u angry mad if its traffic?
@ilocosboy (34418)
That is the best thing to do, leave early to avoid the traffic jam.
@holdoors (1672)
Yes, it appears that they have shut one lane so traffic flow is narrower.
@ilocosboy (34418)
@holdoors at least you have the plan to evade traffic jam
Yes ilocosboy.
@sol_cee (15925)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
What happens if you come late for work?
@holdoors (1672)
It is fine if there is a valid reason but the lateness will kind of affect your bonus if there is a pattern or consistency to it.
Today is back to school day, the traffic was horrible this morning.
The problem is I have to leave early to not get stuck in traffic but then have to wait for the place to open up for me.
@yanzalong (10198)
In my district heavy traffic jams often occur due to the bridge being under repair.
@Xiasses (337)
That`s why we must have to pray before we outside our house. I am glad to read in your post that no one is injured.
Some people just don't have patience and they ended having an accident. Causing trouble for all motorist. Hope you extend your patience with these people.
Was there an accident or constructuon or is that the norm? I worka weird shift so I dont often deal with traffic jams luckily.
@m_audrey6788 (13664)
One of the things I like in my place is that not too much traffic..Traffic here will only be possible if there are road improvements going on but it will not take a long time, most of the time it only takes a few months and the flow will be back normal
@gilggg (2668)
• Israel
I hate traffic jam, I try to avoid it on the rush hours, but when I can't avoid it I just put a good music in my car and enjoy it to pass the time...
@Tracy04 (10868)
Traffic.... Ugh, I don't like to be in traffic jam. It's tiring to wait. If I have class I will leave the earliest to avoid long lines on the road
@peachpurple (12865)
the jam is horrible especially during peak hours