Afternoon was like an Oven

I tried to take a Nap this afternoon, but I couldn't because it was too hot. Not to mention hungry I just went to the Fast food near by had my late lunch and chill myself. But It wasn't enough so I went to the room that has AC on stay there for another 30 minutes. It was a good idea that I had my haircut or my head ache could have end up worst. Sad to know how ever that in the other side of the world they experience tremendous storm. Be careful out there and be safe.
@Lucky15 (33308)
After the typhoon, the temp has got higher again
Yeah, that's the hard part @Lucky15 but at least other cities are no longer affected by flood.
It is also like a oven here in the after noon and, day time 98 Fahrenheit.
Okay, If I have a huge cooling storage room, i would stay there until it gets cold again @TRBRocks420
@Letranknight2015 lol I wish I had one, but at least I have a good fan.
@mandala100 (23009)
@Letranknight2015 Is it summer there in your place my friend?
It's supposed to be rainy over here @mandala100 but this afternoon it was very hot.
@mandala100 (23009)
@Letranknight2015 Alright my friend and very strange weather pattern my friend.
@Sreekala (18767)
I really wonder, why the rain can't bring any cool. It is really a surprise for all. Raining is there still the weather is hot and humid.
Hello @Sreekala There's a science for it but I may end up wrong in explaining it. But here it gets hotter a little bit after a few rains.
It is difficult to function when the weather is hot like an oven, that's for sure.
Not sure if my body wasn't use it after a week of rain. Or simply it was hotter than what I expected @marlina
I hate when it is really hot, like you, it makes it hard for me to sleep even though I feel I have no energy from all the heat. I just finally got an a/c unit for the front half of the house a couple of weeks ago, and now I don't need it because we've had cooler weather lately...but at least it is there now if I do.
Hello @JolietJake Good for you having an A/C. We used think negatively about having an A/C because of the utility expense. But today, I felt lucky having an A/C.
@averygirl72 (11821)
Yes the temperature is hot this afternoon that's why we turn on the AC for two hours. It feels comfortable to be inside the house with AC on
Wow two hours @averygirl72 At least you have an AC there to give you comfort. I'm thinking of buying a cooler fan now, which might help.
@holdoors (1218)
I see. It has been raining real heavy here. Expect to see giant puddles of water later.
Enjoy the rain, it's hard to deal with the heat @holdoors specially if it's sunny.
@Tracy04 (10007)
I feel you
@kepweng (1805)
i think if the temperature is so hotter you can cook an egg in the hood of the car ?
Two words. Climate change. It is going to get worse before it gets better unless we do something about it.
@Neiltarquin (1120)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
My temp here is 42° C ... And its 4 pm