Don't go for a promo it only cause stampede

There's a local fast food burger fast food that's celebrating their ten year anniversary. From 3$ they gave a promo price for only 16 cents, yup that huge decrease price causes people to barge in like a dangerous mob. It would have been wise if they have organize it and give them a number for the early goers. But they didn't do that and it became chaotic. This reminds me of that Phoenix Gasoline promo that causes huge traffic on both sides for hours. But I wonder if Black Friday is even worst than this.... I wouldn't go if Jollibee would make this promo, too dangerous to get on with the mob. I mean what if some terrorist got lucky and puts a bomb right in the middle of that crowd.
Dahil may promo ang zark's burger, dumagsa ang napakaraming tao sa sm san mateo.
@averygirl72 (15098)
Amazing people really flocked and like promos like this. I don't want to be trapped in stampede. Maybe it's worth it. Is the burger there really delicious?
Hello @averygirl72 probably, but too many patties and probably more cholesterol for me. Well, I never tasted it and it's kinda expensive to me.
@averygirl72 (15098)
This is a marketing nightmare! The cons of this promo far outweigh the pros!
Definitely @allen0187 they should have thought something better, no different from Phoenix Gasoline.
I have never gone to a promo of any kind. Could not manage the crowd.
Same here l @Corbin5 and it's not worth it.
no I would not go either, that is crazy.
Yeah, and it could get your injured along those crowded lines @andriaperry
@Lucky15 (33624)
i won't be going too :(
Wise decision @Lucky15 I'm sure there are other stands out there that can be more affordable and more healthy than this one.
@Morleyhunt (17087)
I tend to avoid those kind of promos....crowds intimidate me. I also won't go to the first hours of a grand opening or the Black Friday sales.
It would literally give you a heart attack and people might consider pushing you out @Morleyhunt
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
I used to work at Jollibee and we had this yearly buy 1 take 1 promo of everything on the menu board. It was CRAZZZYYY! ;)
Hello @sol_cee I hope people didn't get hurt in the process over there. The first three days of opening here the Jollibee, there was a huge deal of crowd of people.
@ilocosboy (33963)
Wow that is one good promo, lets hope Jollibee, McDonalds, Minute Burger, and others will follow this promotion.
Hello @ilocosboy Nope, too much for the servers, chefs and those who are in the kitchen. I've seen them forget their orders once there at their peak hours.
16 cents is quite the good price.
That's why it was over crowded @TRBRocks420 I bet not every one got in.
@kepweng (6900)
its scarry haha its looks like a zombie movie world war z craving to devour a just a burger? no fries coke?