Newbie Here

@Lizirazo (2453)
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here, l got introduced to this site by my friend. I'm still trying to get myself familiar with the site, though I look lost. Will be happy to make new and good friends here.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. -- Please add the name of your country on your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks for the info. Name of country updated. Thanks for the reminder.
@Lizirazo Looks better now! :-)
Have fun
@mandala100 (39371)
@Lizirazo Hi and welcome to mylot my friend. Please kindly read the myLot Community Guidelines and FAQ. Good luck and see you later on my friend.
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks Peter my friend. Will surely read the guidelines and FAQ
@mandala100 (39371)
@Lizirazo That's good my friend and I'll see you again soon my friend.
@Lizirazo (2453)
Welcome to Mylot! I hope you enjoy the site. There are some really great people here. =)
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks Jennifer.
@Lizirazo Your welcome. =)
@kepweng (13394)
hi how many months your now here are you happy?
@Lizirazo (2453)
Have been here over a month and I'm happy here. How about you?
Welcome! I am sure you will get the hang of it soon . Like everyone else says, be sure to read the guidelines. And have fun!
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks Maezee
Warm welcome Lizzy! Enjoy your writing at myLot and any day you're online here. See you! :-)
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks.
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
Welcome to myLot. You won't be lost for long once you jump in and start reading discussions and writing your own. It won't take long and you will feel like part of the family.
@Lizirazo (2453)
Thanks Sandy. Can't wait
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Lizirazo You will do just fine here, Lizzy. Start reading and commenting on other peoples discussions. They will answer you back and then you are on your way.
@Lizirazo (2453)
@velvet53 ok. Will do just that.
@rubyriaz007 (3463)
Hi, welcome to MyLot. Please read the FAQ and my lot community guidelines to understand more about MyLot. All the best my friend. Enjoy MyLotting.
Welcome to myLot. I am Michelle. Nice to meet you. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on myLot!
You do know that you can NOT cash out here with a Nigerian PayPal account, you will need one registered in a different country...
@resukill22 (4864)
Hi welcome here to my lot! By the way where you from?
@Xiasses (337)
Hi Lizzy. Welcome to mylot! How are you?